This place is great! When I first moved to Coral Gables I was searching for a good tattoo shop and am very glad I found this one. The interior is clean, organized, interesting, and of course green! I've been pierced and tattooed by OJ. He gave me suggestions and advice and helped me work on my designs until I had exactly what I wanted. The tattoos came out great, the colors haven't faded, and I get compliments on the... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Green Machine TattoosAdd to mybook
- Mon-Thu Noon-9pm, Fri Noon-10pm, Sat Noon-10am, Sun 1pm-6pm, Open 7 Days, Appointments Available
- After Inked, H2 Ocean, Ink Fix, Tattoo Goo
- Payment method:
- amex, diners club, discover, mastercard, visa
- This Miami custom tattoo and professional body piercing shop is located in between Miami Twice and A&M Comics and Books. This shop does coverups, portraits, asian, traditional, and many other styles. Ultrasonic and autoclave Sterilization. Single use needles. Outside is bright green and can't be missed from Bird Road. Appointments and walk-ins accepted.
- Blue Road Terrace, South Miami
- Private tattoo and body piercing room, Free Wi-Fi Hot Spot, Wheelchair accessible, Additional parking in rear.
La Machina Verde Tatuajes
- Tattoos, Fine Art Artists, Body Piercing, Jewelers, Commercial Artists
I was looking to do a tattoo sleeve for quite sometime and I did my research. I went from word of mouth to traveling around. After countless encounters with crappy tattoo shops with false promises I almost gave up (your typical cliche' carbon copy cookie cut Miami tattoo shop where there is no care or love for the art it's all about money, greed, and some random flash tattoos is all that's offered) I had completely g... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
The place was very clean and so was the piercer Rob. I watched him wash his hands and when he wore gloves he did not touch anything but the tools on his tray. I have been to places where they touch the dirty furniture and then touch your face with the same dirty hands. You don't have to worry about that at this place. I do see myself coming back and bringing friends.Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
Hello my name is Gabriel i have been a fan of James Rossi work now for about 4 years. i have a been going to there shop since they opened about a year ago, The shop looks great and have a great selection of tatto books, pictures, drawing. they aslo do piercing&amp;amp;quot;s on the spot and have a case full of jewerly to choose from.I'm sure you guys will do great there. Good Luck ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(3) No|Flag Abuse
I already have gotten 3 piercings from Rob and he is amazing. He has done my nose, tragus, and belly. The place is very clean and he makes sure everything is sterile. I recommend any one getting a piercing to have it done with Rob. - BethWas this review helpful?Yes(2) No|Flag Abuse