Great Expressions Dental Centers Kendale Lakes
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first because our patients rely on us to improve their oral health and we deliver it; one smile at a time. Choosing a neighborhood dental office is an important decision. Great Expressions Dental Centers has been a leader in providing preventive dental care, orthodontics, surgery, and cosmetic dentistry to the communities we serve. We are consistently recognized for our contributions to improving oral health care through quality and safety initiatives, affordable dental care services, patient convenience and more.
- Cleanings and Examinations, Crowns/Bridges, Dentures/Partials, Extractions, Fillings, Root Canals, Veneers, Whitening, Root Canals, Peridontal Treatment/Therapy, Dental Implants, Extractions, Comprehensive Specialty Care for Children, Interceptive and Comprehensive Care.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover
- Higate Square
- Higate Square, The Hammocks
Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Dentists, Dental Clinics, Orthodontists, Pediatric Dentistry, Endodontists, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Periodontists
- Other Information:
By Appointment Only: Yes
worst place ever. Like the last review GHETTO. The Doctor at this office told me i had 8 cavatites. Never having a cavatity in my life they wanted to charge me thousands. i desided to get a second opinion and just as i suspected not one. they tried to scam me. if looking for a good dentist stay away for this place good luck yall .
Warning!!!!! do not go here , I recently went to great expressions in Dadeland to see a specialist and the service was by far the worst service of my life. The front desk staff was ok when i was asking to be billed for a co-pay. That is until a dental assistant named Christina walked in she yelled in my face . And got pretty nasty infront of my toddler who i have shown not to fight. i remembering i was in fact a lady payed them and continued to wait she then said she would tell her boyfriend about this. i was puzzled on here highly ghetto behavior. when i walked in to the office after asking quiet nicely to the front desk not to see Christina again she was standing there with "Doctor" i asked the "Doctor" Torres . please she yelled at me infront of my child i do not want her here he said she is mine and get the f u to me i imediatly left from this ghetto environment not until i got into my car that i realized the elderly doctor and the overweight younger nurse where dating ill i will never recommend this place to anyone .worst and weirdest experience.
Stay as far away from this place as possible..
They are super packed ALL the time, and worst in the summer times!
They schedule multiple patients for one specific time, which is understandable, but not to the degree in which they do it.
I payed a ton of money even with dental coverage and after changing dentist, I realized it was them.
The staff is very unprofessional, and real loud amongst themselves. Often I find myself asked to pay a bill I've already payed for through the mail, and I understand that mistakes happen, but this has happened to me about 11 times in a 18 month payment plan, and even when I was payed in full. I find it incredibly embarrassing that someone would assume I didn't pay my bill. To have to explain to someone you pay for your October bill on September was mindbogglingly to this people.
I make the first appointment of the day because I still attend college, and its important for me to get to class, even though I get there 15 minutes before my appointment which is at 8:30 and don't get seen often times till 9:20 (I have to admit this is not happened often but it is not a rarity)... it's really horrible, expect to wait for a minimum of 30 minutes.
The people handling the front desk (there are about 6 to 8) have way too much fun working, which is great, if they could pull out your file before they can gossip and joke. Once I was there for an hour because the person responsible for the front desk didn't pull out my file ??? or I had to wait because the person responsible for making new appointments was in the back having breakfast, and she would actually tell me that: "sorry, I didn't have breakfast this morning". There's a lot of things a lot of us don't have time to do.