Doral Pet Care ClinicAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- General Info:
- We offer a wide variety of treatments and services for all of your pets needs DoralPet Care is a full service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care. We offer full in-house diagnostics rendering bloodwork results within 1-2hours. Our hospital suite offers top notch patient care providing heating pads, hot towels, precision IV fluid delivery pumps and 24 hour in house patient care. We offer full monitoring capabilities for all of our surgeries including Blood pressure, EKG, Pulse Oximetry, CO2, Temperature, heart rate and respiratory rate monitoring. At Doral Centre Emergency & Trauma Centre we strive to offer not only sound advice, but also optimal veterinary care, thus allowing you the enjoyment of your companion for a maximum number of years. Our job is not only to treat your pet when he or she isnt feeling well, but also to help you learn how to keep your best friend happy and healthy.
- Business History
- Established in 1986.
- Complete surgical, medical, laboratory and imaging services.Also, grooming and boarding.
- advantage, prescription diets, wellness
- Payment method:
- insurance, amex, check, discover, visa, debit, cash, mastercard
- English, Spanish
- Veterinarians, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services, Pet Grooming, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Kennels
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, On Site
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
We are so grateful to this office for saving our precious Yorkie. WE took our little dog in after he bit a frog and was shaking. We thought he was going to die. We were treated in a very professional manner. The facility looks more like a human hospital than an animal place. Thank you for saving our pet we are sooo...grateful!!Share Review
The first time I walked into the pet care clinic I was welcomed with a hello and smile form the receptionist. The lobby was clean and it didn't smell like an animal clinic. I let them know that my pet enzo was not eating and having on and off diarrhea. The receptionist got all of my information and I waited only 5 min for everything to be prepared. I then was escorted to the rooms by the technician who introduced herself. She was very kind to enzo and he liked the attention. When the d...view moreoctor came in, he introduced himself and asked what had been going on. He let me know what he recommended and gave me an estimate. I agreed to do everything for him and let them know that I was strapped for cash. They said it was no problem and that they could break it up into two payments, That was great, I didn't think that they would let me do that. They proceeded with the exams and everything came back fine. I was given medication to give him and a special diet. They gave me a follow up in one week and called the next day to see how he was doing, that was very nice. Everyone was great they were quick and helpful to my pet. They showed that they cared about his health and also helped me since I couldn't pay it all at one time. I would definitely come back to the pet care clinic.view lessShare Review
The doctor and staff are exceptional. My dog, Poker, had a swollen ear. I was worried because I had lost my job recently and knew that he might need sugery. I called several clinics and they all said that I would have to pay in full the day of service. When I phoned the pet care clinc they told me to bring in my pet right away and that &quot;payment would be taken care of later&quot;. Poker was diagnosed with an ear hematoma. The surgery was a success. I am currently on...view more an interest free payment plan with the clinic and Poker is doing fantastic! The doctor and staff were worried about my pets health not money like every other clinic I called. I highly recomend this clinic they truly care about animals....view lessShare Review
This clinic is very expensive has to be one of the most expensive In doral. Services offered aren't that good. The Staff is very rude and show very little effort to help. I had a very bad exprience I was treated very quickly and was showed very little attention. I wouldn't recommend this clinic staff is horrible. Ways they can improve have a more greeting staff.Share Review
We have checked our records and this gentleman is not a client at The Pet Care Clinic. We believe he has us confused with another veterinary clinic in Doral. We have been serving the Miami area for 23 years and take our client's comments very seriously.If this gentleman would give us more details of his visit, and he turns out to be a client, I would be happy to credit him back every last penny he spent with us as a token of the valuable feed back he has provided. That would be our committment to client satisfaction if he were indeed our client.