Coopertown Airboat Rides and RestaurantAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that like this business on Facebook
Number of people that have checked into this location
Number of people following this business on Google+
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
Number of YP reviews
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- As you travel down US 41, 11 miles west of the Florida Turnpike, through the heart of Florida's Everglades, you will come across a friendly little town known as Coopertown Our professional airboat guides will take you on a personalized, educational airboat tour covering approximately 9 miles of this unique environment. We first go into the vast open saw grass where you will see why the Everglades are called the "River of Grass. Coopertown, itself, is home to a population of 8 human residents, a restaurant known for its down-home style frog legs and gator tail, an educational center and the entry point to guided airboat tours into the "real" Florida Everglades aboard the C
- Tours, Private and Group. Live Animal Park. Restaurant.
- On US 41, 11 miles west of the Turnpike
- Restaurants, Amusement Places & Arcades, Tours-Operators & Promoters, Sightseeing Tours, Tourist Information & Attractions