Catch Of The Day
- General Info:
- Here at Catch of the Day, we want you to come in and have GREAT drinks, GREAT seafood, GREAT steak, and a GREAT time! We have a Mom & Pop feel about us, and love to please our customers. Our regulars love and appreciate this so much, that they'll wait around for however long it takes for their usual table to free up if someone' sitting at it! We're also big sports fans here. Enjoy watching games with your family and friends on one of our 11 flat screen tvs indoor or outdoor at either location. You will most likely find our staff dressed up in local team gear on game days, and amped up to provide great service. Our award winning menu and chef prepared daily specials offer a wide variety of creatively prepared dishes. All of our dishes are made to order, so nothing is sitting around over here, it's all fresh! Try our "Flying Whole Red Snapper" that literaly looks right at you! For those looking to keep your land legs on, try our delicious Baby Back Ribs. If you're looking for a quick bite, our perfectly grilled Fish Sandwich and a cup of our amazing Lobster Bisque make a great lunchtime combination. We also take pride in serving an excelent selection of steaks and juicy chargrilled Black Angus Burgers. Our friendly staff and delicious menu with something for everyone will help make catch of the day one of your favorite restaurants.
- American (New), American (Traditional), Burgers, Cuban, Italian, Latin American, Sandwiches, Seafood and Tapas Bars
- Payment method:
- discover, amex, master card, visa, mastercard, all major credit cards
- All meals are cooked to order. So sit back, relax and enjoy, you will soon see why!
- Takes Reservations, Walk-Ins Welcome, Good For Groups, Good For Kids, Take Out, Waiter Service and Outdoor Seating
- Catch of the Day "The Catch" Voted BEST SEAFOOD RESTAURANT by New Times Magazine - Gables Gazette - Sun Post Magazine
- Seafood Restaurants, Latin American Restaurants, Caribbean Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Valet, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Cuban, Burgers, Mediterranean, American, Sandwiches, Caribbean, Latin American, Italian, European, Seafood
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Average
12/09/2008Provided by Citysearch -
The food was good. Pretty good actually. The service, and the prices however, were horrible. Beware. I won't be going back again. Just as an example, the meal I ordered came with rolls, my waitress brought me crackers and butter. I asked her if I got rolls (with my $25 meal) and she said they were out. I asked her what I was supposed to do with the butter and if I was going to be compensated for the lack of rolls with my meal. She told me she would talk to the manager. I guess it worked - sort of. I got two rolls and I didn't see my waitress for 40 minutes. If I would have had decent service, maybe it would have been an ok place to go. I just feel that if I'm paying $40 for one person for dinner, there should be someone checking on me every few minutes.
To top it off, when I first got to the place I realized why everyone was suggesting it, the hotel driver gets a dividend from the restaurant for driving you there! There are so many great places in Miami, I just wish they would have picked some place with better quality.