Book a Table
- General Info:
- Bahama Breeze in Miami is one of more than 30 Bahama Breeze restaurants located throughout the United States. Bahama Breeze is among the freshest, most exciting concepts in the restaurant industry. Offering the Caribbean s unique blends and combinations of foods, cooking techniques and ideas, Bahama Breeze s island-oriented foods include breadfruit, bananas, oranges, limes, mangos and rice. It s signature recipes are made with many curries and other related spices, originally brought over from India and China. Its other distinctive flavorings include ginger, garlic, coconut and rum. Featured menu options include Cuban black bean soup, Cuban sandwich, chicken salad, jerk chicken pasta, angel hair pomodoro, seafood linguine, seafood paella, traditional pizza and key lime pie. Darden Restaurants , Bahama Breeze s parent company, other operations include Red Lobster and Olive Garden.
- Extra Phones:
Fax Number: (305) 271-0222
TollFree: (800) 245-4000
- Caribbean Restaurants Seafood Seafood Restaurant Live Music Happy Hour
- Payment method:
- diners club, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards, amex
- Kendall Village Ctr
- Kendale Lakes, K.V. Center
- Caribbean Restaurants, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin American
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Parking: Lot, Valet, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Average
09/20/2006Provided by Citysearch -
I've been to all 3 Bhama Beeze restaurants and the Kendall location is by far the worst.
The menu is filled with delicious dishes, granted they are prepared well. However the service is slow and inadequate. For those of you that are salmon lovers, don't ruin your long history of pleasure with their wood grilled painted salmon. I ordered this dish and not only was the portion small but it was BURNT, as in crusted to the point that it couldn't be cut with a FORK or a KNIFE. Those of you with knowledge of salmon know that if prepared well it flakes easily and remains fairly moist from its natural oils, not the case with my order! I bit into many pieces only to feel like I was chewing on leather! After expressing this to the server and demonstrating the inability to cut/sever each piece, it remained on our bill! Quite atrocious! Then to add insult to injury it took 20 minutes to present the bill and another 20 before they picked up our cards for payment! All in all it was a disappointing experience, considering it was a lunch order and the restaraunt wasn't half full. My advice: take some good friends and enjoy their appetizers and the beverage menu (lots of tasty rums) except for the mojitos, I ordered 2 and they both tasted more like vinegar than the sugar cane juice it was promised to contain.