My wife and I had the privilege of having our wedding invitations as well as our name cards created by Monica and I couldn't be more ecstatic about the service we received from her! From the very start she showed true interest in what we wanted and she acted quickly and efficiently with each new project we had for her. Her communication was prompt and the end result of each project was at the most highly professional level. Although we were out of state, her service was top notch and t...view morehe long distance communication was not a factor at all. She was always lovely to talk to and was so dedicated to our work that she made us feel like we were her only customer. Everyone at the wedding complimented her beautiful work. If we ever need custom work done again Monica would be my only choice. Thank you for a great experience!view less
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- More than two decades of experience puts the ancient and beautiful art of calligraphy to embellish your event or your surroundings. Take a look and see!!. Calligraphy is not only for your wedding invitation envelopes.
- Private Calligraphy Classes
- All handmade work
- Wedding invitations and announcements design. Including: save the date, monogram, wedding text, RSVP, map, menu, seating charts or cards, table signs, thank you cards.
- Envelope addressing,
- Personalization of: escort cards, certificates, diplomas, any kind of items.
- Love letters
- Calligraphy artwork as a personal gift
- Corporate/ event signage
- Favors and giveaways.
- We manage several types of lettering to choose from (about 10-20 styles).
- We are located in an excellent area close to: Sunset place (South), Dadeland Mall (West), Coral Gables (East) Miami Airpot (North). Blocks away from Palmetto (826) and Coral Way.
- English, Italian, Spanish
South FL Calligraphy Guild
- Artistic Calligraphy can grow to become a team of professional calligraphers -as numerous as necessary- to fulfill any volume or rush project, local or nationwide services.
- Calligraphers, Invitations & Announcements, Graphic Designers, Wedding Supplies & Services, Stationery Stores, Fine Art Artists
Monica designed and executed the invitations, envelopes, and other collatoral materials for my daughters wedding. We were all 'blown away' by the results. In addition the project was finished ahead of time and Monica was a joy to work with. I would highly recommend her unique talents to anyone who might want great results.
Monica did a fabulous job with my wedding invitations, she really took her time and did a wonderful job. She worked with me the whole time, and made the process easy.
I will deftly be using her for my future event invitations, people that have received the invations have given so many complements on the calligraphy writing.
Thanks Monica, you make my wedding invitations even better then I could have ever expected.
Nicole, No job is done for me until I hear my clients comments about the results. Thankfully, they are all more than happy with it. I do appreciate a lot more when they take the time to write a review for me. I love calligraphy and I love making people happy through it. Thank you, Nicole.