RosinellaAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Rosinella is owned and operated by Mamma Rosinella, Pap Antonio and their children: Paolo, Roberto, Tonino, Luciano and Rosanna. Mamma was born in a small town in the south of Italy called Palazzo San Gervaso. Papa came from a neighboring town called Bella. They got married and moved to Rome where they started their family. On April 23, 1993 the opened their first restaurant, Sport Caf at 534 Washington Avenue. On February 23, 1997, Rosinella on Lincoln Road opened. One year later on March 23, 1998, Mamma opened in downtown Miami in Brickell Village. Our food is homemade using fresh and natural ingredients. Our sauces and vegetable soups do not contain chicken stock and all of our soups are also dairy-free. We never use preservatives of flavoring additives. The techniques and recipes are Mamma Rosinella's, who personally selects every ingredient. Our pasta is not precooked and is always served al dente. Our sauces are made at the moment (of ordering), our cold meats are cut at the moment, our salads are created at the moment, our hot meats are not precooked, and our pizza is made fresh at the moment.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (305) 672-5576
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa, cash, travelers checks, discover
- City Center
- No dairy, cream, msg, beef stock, chicken stock...ALL NATURAL food!
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Restaurant, Italian Restaurant, Full Bar & Wine list, Family Restaurant, Pasta, Fish, Steak, European Restaurant
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Mediterranean Restaurants