- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- The Hotel Chelsea in Miami Beach is a 1936 luxury Art Deco gem that sits in the center of it all on Washington Avenue. Enjoy the South Beach Miami scenery from our patio while you have drinks from the bar, or a bite to eat from our restaurant. If you want to bathe in the Miami sun, we are just 2 blocks from Ocean Drive and the sands of the beach. For all your nightlife needs, the Chelsea is a short walk up or down the street from most South Beach nightclubs. This South Beach boutique hotel has been updated with Feng Shui accents for your comfort and pleasure. IMPORTANT -- Credit card used for booking must be the same credit card presented for payment at check-in. The name on the credit card must match the name on the reservation and the card holder must be present along with a government-issued photo ID. Holiday and Special Events require a non-refundable prepayment 30 days prior to arrival. No early departures are allowed. Reservations are completely non-refundable within 30 days of arrival. Events include but are not limited to: New Years (12/26 to 1/3), Boat Show (2/12 to 2/16), Winter Music Conference & Ultra (3/15 to 3/31), Memorial Day (5/21 to 5/25) & Art Basel (12/3 to 12/9). A mandatory daily resort fee of $18.00
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (305) 672-6712
Phone: (305) 673-0488
Phone: (305) 673-6903
Phone: (786) 433-0576
TollFree: (866) 427-8382
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, diners club, discover, master card, visa
- Flamingo-Lummus, Flamingo - Lummus
Hotel Chelsea Hookah Lounge
- Hotels, Lodging, Motels, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Street, Lot
Price Range : Average
Posted: 3/28/2012Provided by Citysearch -
I went to Miami on a business trip and stay on South Beach were the conference was. My business partner and I checked into the Chelsea and it don't look all that from the outside. It's a great hotel but if any of you are looking to save some $$ then book it at SweetHotelDeals.us They usually have some pretty good deals on there!
Posted: 5/19/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I had originally booked this hotel for my trip to Miami, but cancelled it well before the deadline. The hotel STILL charged me and, they actually charged me $219 more than they should have. I called the hotel reservation line and they were NOT helpful and told me to call back later. I finally called the booking agency, who, after a long time was able to talk to someone. However, hotel said that the charge would not clear for couple of days. Good thing they did this the DAY before I was supposed to leave for Miami.
Posted: 6/6/2006Provided by Citysearch -
Delightful little Hotel that's clean and friendly. Excellent front desk (one employee-young , thin female working afternoon-was REALLY Ditzy!) The others were excellent-helpful. Both men were extremely professional. They made our stay truly delightful. We didn't even need to leave the hotel to have a good time.
Posted: 10/17/2005Provided by Citysearch -
I really dont understand how anyone could possibly have a good experience here. It was the worst hotel weve ever stayed in. The staff are incompetent and rude. They wanted $100 deposit for mini bar, I did not want and waited 45 min. to get removed. Happy Hour consist ONLY of cheap vodka. Gave us a double when we reserved a KING. Offers complimentary water and robes, we did not have. Room tiny. Bathroom artsy, but not functional. Only enough towels for one person, there were two of us. Continental breakfast consisted of cold cereal and toast (toaster was avail., but no bread). I have to say Ive never been in a hotel or motel room that DIDNT HAVE A PHONE!!! And the hallways were very dark, even in the daytime. A resort fee that was never mentioned upon check-in nor when reserving. Do yourself a favor, STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!
Posted: 10/14/2005Provided by Citysearch -
We had a blast here last week and only wishe we returned here instead of trying another one off Lincoln Road this weekend. The Lobby bar is Low-Key Cool. No posiing, just fun. Everything was neat and clean. Jst cross the street & you've got all the cool cluubs and shops. The staff was pretty cool, too, helping to make our stay even more enjoyable. It's a real gem among a lot of dirty rocks on Souuth Beach
Posted: 10/30/2004Provided by Citysearch -
I have been traveling across the US with my boyfriend; we have stayed in tons of places. We cant stress enough how great everything was at the Hotel Chelsea. We would stay there again in a heartbeat. The staff was so helpful and attentive. They brought extra towels and pillows as soon as my boyfriend asked for them. The front desk also made sure we were on all the best nightclub lists. Minutes from the beach, gorgeous shops and really great restaurants, we couldnt ask for more. When we come back to Miami we will definitly stay at the Chelsea. We dont even want to try a new place, it was just to perfect. Oh and they had free cocktails during happy hour, which was so great because who wants to spend money elsewhere when you can go back to chill at the hotel and grab a drink for free?
Posted: 1/6/2004Provided by Citysearch -
I've stayed at many hotels in Miami Beach and this one is by far the best! The rooms are awesome. Very clean, spacious and stylish (Asian Contemporary style). There is a great outdoors patio where there is always a fabulous scene at night. The location is perfect, right in the middle of it all and only steps away from the beach. Right on South Beach. Also they have the best CD player and speakers in the room and you can find everything including sunglasses in the mini bar. The staff was really helpful and friendly. It was a great experience that I am looking forward to repeat.
Posted: 3/15/2003Provided by Citysearch -
Our stay at the Chelsea was excellent. We truly enjoyed the hotel's service, ambiance and decor. Daniel the Front Desk on duty was key in making our stay a pleasant one. We will be sure to return to the Chelsea the next time we are in South Beach. Regards, Alicia Winchery