Espanola Way Suites is located in a historic enclave of charming retail shops, restaurants and intimate cafes, nestled amongst artist lofts and design studios. This unique extended stay property opened its doors June 1st 2011.
Our suites are a destination unlike anywhere else. Here, you will experience all the comforts of a modern and tropical pied-a-terre right in the heart of South Beach. Each Suite is fully equipped for your extended stay, making Espanola Way your home-away-from-home.
Experience for yourself the colorful history and vibrant atmosphere of this historic Mediterranean Spanish "village".
We look forward to meeting you in person!
Laundry facilities are available. Washer/Dryer is located at the end of the 2nd floor north hall.
* Basic bathroom products are provided (one time only) as a welcome to your stay.
* Housekeeping service can be provided Monday-Friday for $30 usd plus tax per day. Please let us know in advance in order to make the arrangements.
* The trash chutes are located on the 2nd and 3rd floor at the end of the north hall.
* Free WiFi
* HD TV and Cable.
* Parking: Onsite parking services are not available. There is on-street parking around the property; parking meters are enforced 9:00 am to 3:00 am weekends and holidays included ($1.75 per hour). Nearest public parking garage located on 16th Street between Washington and Collins Avenue (2 blocks away). Parking Garages Near Espanola Way - Garage fees are: $1 usd per hr and $16 usd per day or $30 usd max.
* Pet Policy: Pets are not permitted.
* Smoking Policy: Smoking is not permitted; all rooms are nonsmoking.
* Elevator available.
* 24 Hours Security Cameras Surveillance
* Emergency Use Only. Phones located on each floor. In case of any Emergency please Dial 911.