Do NOT order from this place!!! I found not one, not two but THREE HAIRS in my food. When I called them to request a refund, they REFUSED!!! Such a horrible business practice combined with with horrible food, judging from the first three bites before discovering the hair. They should be ASHAMED of their core principle. AVOID AT ALL COST!!! Records show they were shut down by the health department recently. I can't ev... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
East Ocean Chinese RestaurantAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Best Take-Out Chinese. According to the Miami New Times, The motto here is "We know how Chinese food should be, and we gotta agree. An extensive Mandarin and Cantonese menu yields a great bunch of soups and noodle dishes.
- The Peking duck is a double delight . The crisp skin wrapped in pancakes with scallions, carrots, and plum sauce, and the succulent meat wokked with shredded vegetables. Speedy take-out delivery service is a bonus for Beach-ites.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Normandy Beach South, North Shore
- Friendly Supportive Staff,Catering Arrangements,Delivery,Take-out,Family Owned & Operated,Restaurant,Banquet Rooms
Formerly Yeung's Restaurant on 41st St.
- Chinese Restaurants, Asian Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Japanese Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, Restaurant Delivery Service, Family Style Restaurants, Restaurants
I had a really nice experience at this restaurant!The restaurant is actually really cute and nice on the inside(which u wouldnt guess from the outside). The staff are very informative and very friendly. It is very modestly priced with free delivery. The food was very good, better than panda express. Id rate the experience a 78/100...the experience was really nice!have and will return!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
If you are looking for great food at a affordable price, without sacrificing customer service, this is your place. I've always order delivery from them, and the food has always been exceptionally good, but never actually been in the restaurant until recently, I'm glad I wen, it was a fun experience. The place looks beautiful, cozy and welcoming, and the staff is very friendly. I highly recomend it for your next get t... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
My family was made violently ill by this food. Including my five year old. The management was callous and disrespectful when we reported the incident . Please.. if you value your health stay away from these people.Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
We are very sorry to hear that this person's family fell ill. Although we don't belive that our food is at fault, food poisoning can occur several days after initial ingestion and we have received no reports of food poisoning or illness from other patrons at our establishment. We work very hard to ensure our customers' satisfaction, that is the reason we have been in business for over 30 years. We are a professional institution, and our first and highest priority is that every one of our customers has a pleasant and unforgettable experience, whether you are dining in or taking out. We are again sorry that this family fell ill, and hope that they would try us again for a more memorable experience.