Hall Piano CoAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- History of Hall Piano Company Hall Piano Co began in 1958 in New Orleans at the corner of Camp and Julia Street. Dan M. Hall and John D. Wright Sr. started the business with a primary emphasis on the restoration of fine quality grand pianos for the discriminating pianists and reconditioning of upright pianos for students. Limited sales display area and cramped working conditions prompted the company's move from downtown New Orleans to the largest New Orleans suburb area, Metairie. With nearly triple the size of the original New Orleans facility, Hall Piano Co began to offer the public a fine selection of new and refurbished pianos as well as expanding our custom rebuilding and restoration shop. From our humble start to today, Hall Piano Co has firmly established itself as Louisiana's premier purveyor of fine pianos as well as one of the leading houses of piano restoration in the country. Our continuing relationship with the prominent cultural arts institutions in New Orleans, such as the Musical Arts Society of New Orleans, the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra, Jefferson Performing Arts Society, Loyola University, Tulane University, and The Baton Rouge Symphany to name a few, reflects our commitment to the arts and arts education in our community.
- Pianos & Organs
- Steinway & Sons, boston, casio, essex, knabe, roland, steinway
- Pianos & Organs, Piano Parts & Supplies, Pianos & Organ-Tuning, Repair & Restoration, Musical Instruments, Music Instruction-Instrumental, Piano & Organ Moving, Musical Instrument Rental