Galley Seafood Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Appetizers, Salads, Dinners, Po-Boys & Children's Seafood Baskets. Boiled Seafood Market Price, Boiled Crawfish, Shrimp & Crabs, Ask About Private Seafood Boils!
- Seafood Platters - Po-Boys - Soups - Gumbo - Pastas - Entree Salads - Daily Lunch & DInner Specials - Take-out Available - Famous Homemade Onion Rings & Eggplant Sticks & Other Appetizers! Indoor & Outdoor Sitting - Roast Beef & Hamburgers - Lobster Ravioli - Italian Cusines & Creole Cuisine - Top Shelf Cocktails - Hot Broiled Seafood - Charbroiled Oysters
- Payment method:
- mastercard, discover, visa
- Creole & Cajun Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Restaurants, Fish & Seafood Markets, Restaurant Menus
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Family Style, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Average
Wow we came for the first time for the boiled crabs and split it with boiled shrimp! So large we enjoyed better than the crabs. Then we split a shrimp po- boy! My husband swears it's the best shrimp po-boy ever and trust me we have had tons. Ask for Andrew, excellent waiter, very insightful!
Entire experience was well worth the price!
06/09/2011Provided by Citysearch -
Please don't eat here the food was horrible. the fried food was extremely to hard, Don't believe the other reviews. We learn the hard way, 3 ppl and our bill was 120+ and we didn't drink any alchol nor did either of us finished our food. Not worth what they say!! Be ware!!
11/08/2009Provided by Citysearch -
I love going to eat at the galley.Service is good and the food is to die for.The owners are always there,which makes a difference.Everyone is very friendy.The food comes out very fast which is great during lunch.There homemade onion rings and crawfish hushpuppies with crawfish sauce is wonderfull.The soup and gumbo is always great.The boiled seafood is awesome,shrimp,crabs and crawfish.The po-boys are really good everything is great at the galley.If u want the best seafood in town eat at the galley.