Galley Seafood RestaurantAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Appetizers, Salads, Dinners, Po-Boys & Children's Seafood Baskets. Boiled Seafood Market Price, Boiled Crawfish, Shrimp & Crabs, Ask About Private Seafood Boils!
- Daily Specials
- Daily Specials, Hush Puppies
- Payment method:
- mastercard, discover, visa
- Seafood Restaurants, Fish & Seafood Markets, Take Out Restaurants, Fast Food Restaurants, Restaurant Menus, Family Style Restaurants, Restaurants
Get the Paneed veal with crabmeat.WOW! Big portions and the food came quickly.My wife had the crabcakes and my boy had the meatballs & Spaghetti.We all liked our food.It gets crowded.But that means they are doing it right I guess.We will be back !Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Wow we came for the first time for the boiled crabs and split it with boiled shrimp! So large we enjoyed better than the crabs. Then we split a shrimp po- boy! My husband swears it's the best shrimp po-boy ever and trust me we have had tons. Ask for Andrew, excellent waiter, very insightful! Entire experience was well worth the price!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Please don't eat here the food was horrible. the fried food was extremely to hard, Don't believe the other reviews. We learn the hard way, 3 ppl and our bill was 120+ and we didn't drink any alchol nor did either of us finished our food. Not worth what they say!! Be ware!!Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I love going to eat at the galley.Service is good and the food is to die for.The owners are always there,which makes a difference.Everyone is very friendy.The food comes out very fast which is great during lunch.There homemade onion rings and crawfish hushpuppies with crawfish sauce is wonderfull.The soup and gumbo is always great.The boiled seafood is awesome,shrimp,crabs and crawfish.The po-boys are really good eve... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch