Deseret Family Medicine Greenfield
- General Info:
- Deseret Family Medicine is a primary care office that employs licensed physicians, board certified in Family Medicine and mid-level providers (Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners), to provide medical care to you and your whole family. Our Mission is to provide the highest quality medical care consistent with the high expectations of our patients and the communities we service. We accept most insurance plans to better meet your needs. About Our Family Deseret Family Medicine was first established in 1986 by Dr. Robert J Allen. Dr. Allen has since retired as a practicing physician but remains quite active as Medical Director. Our Greenfield office consists of 1 physician, board certified in Family Medicine, 1 doctor of Chiropractic Medicine, 4 Physician Assistants, and 1 Family Nurse Practitioner. Our Gold Canyon office consists of 1 physician, board certified in Family Medicine and 3 Physician Assistants. Our providers care for all ages creating caring relationships with our patients and their families. With the wide range of services available, from preventive medicine with routine physical exams to treatment of illness to chiropractic services, and more, our providers are able to meet most of the medical needs of our patients. Should it be necessary to refer you to a specialist, you can rest easy knowing our providers and staff are there to coordinate your care.
- Family Medicine and General Practitioner Doctor providing all your medical needs and Urgent Care Services. Emergency Medicine
- urgent care
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, check, debit, discover
- On Greenfield Just North Of The 60 Freeway On The East Side Of The Road
- Wyndhaven Apartments
- Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Medical Clinics, Urgent Care, Physicians & Surgeons, Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services, Clinics
I highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for a new family doctor or urgent care facility. The staff was very nice and spent time with me and my family helping us out. The office was one of the nicest I have ever been in and very comfortable. I am very happy that I found this Doctor office online when I was looking because they are great and Dr. Allen is now my entire famalies Physician.
Posted: 6/16/2010Provided by Citysearch -
We love this practice and especially love Christina Cousins. She has been our primary care provider for several years and we love her! Because of her accute observations she was able to detect my daughter's Scarlet Fever and start her on antibiotics right away. She has been very willing to listen to the patient and loves when they come in well informed. We recommend the practice as well as Christina. She is not one of the care givers with a god complex - which is a great plus. Good luck in the search for a provider.
Posted: 11/26/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I can't say how the other providers are or what they do in their exams, but DO NOT EVER ask for Christina Couzzins or accept her for your appointment. If you go in for one thing she's just casually ask you a question about your health and presto chango, now you have to pay even more because SHE asked the question. She makes sure she is able to tack on any additional charge she can by just asking a question that is discussed for 5 seconds.
Next, the billing department is awful. I will say they are polite, but they obviously don't know what they're doing. I have received 3 bills for the same things so far. I paid the bill the first time it came and since then I have received 2 more bills for the same thing. All 3 bills were for different amounts too. I would not recommend this practice based on these reasons. If you want a smooth sailing experience, request anyone other than Christina Couzzins and be diligent in making sure they are not billing you for the same thing. Look at the date of service and the code numbers. It would probably be safest to avoid this office all together.
Posted: 4/21/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I have been going to Deseret Family since I was a baby. They are always polite, professional, and kind. I have seen Dr. Fazz, Dr. Allen, Dr. Cabanas, and Dr. Halls. All of them have been great! If they can't figure what's wrong, they will recommend you to a great specialist that can. Highly recommended!
Posted: 9/21/2007Provided by Citysearch -
I have seen Dr. Farnsworth and through his willingness to repeatedly treat me, I eventually found relief and am better now. His knowledge of musculature and treatment options is excellent and his manner is so good for me. They always have found a place for me in their schedule.