- General Info:
- With corporate headquarters located in Richfield, Minn., Best Buy is a leading specialty retailer of consumer electronics in the United States and Canada. The company started operations as a retail store in 1966 and was called Sound of Music. It changed its name to Best Buy in 1983. Best Buy s range of products includes digital and video cameras, computers, computer software, video games, music systems, DVDs and mobile phones. The company offers products of various brands that include Sony, Toshiba, Apple, Philips and Hewlett-Packard. It also offers home appliances, including washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, microwaves and refrigerators. Best Buy provides various shipping and delivery options. The company operates more than 700 stores and maintains a location in Mesa, Ariz.
- Boston Acoustics, Klipsch, Maytag, apple, at&t, ipad, iphone, refrigerators, samsung, sprint, verizon
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, all major credit cards, amex, discover
- Superstition Springs Power Ctr
- Superstition Springs
- Major Appliances, Consumer Electronics, Computer & Equipment Dealers, Television & Radio Stores, Home Theater Systems, Automobile Radios & Stereo Systems, Cellular Telephone Equipment & Supplies, Office Equipment & Supplies, Computer Printers & Supplies
12/02/2011Provided by Citysearch -
Bought a new Asus Laptop mid September and bought the extended warrenty. Said if the computer broke that they would fix it in the store, or replace it. Broke it two weeks later they still have not fixed it. Very poor service, took it to Bellevue Washington on a road trip and they still have it. First they wanted $239 to fix it and then I refused and pointed out the warrenty, said that they would fix it. Three months later still no computer, I call them they dont try to fix it, or hurry this up. Dont buy anything from this company they Lie.............. Taxmanjack
I went to this location to purchase an adapter for something, and when I approached an employee, she acted like she could care less. Her response was "It's on the other side of the store", and walked off. I have no idea about the connections into the appliance, so I needed help in that department, too. Good luck getting help getting the correct adapter.
07/21/2010Provided by Citysearch -
This review applies to more than one location, but the most recent experience was today at the Superstition Springs Store.
Was surprised to have an employee approach me, since over the past few years the staff at Best Buy avoids customers like the plague--talking to co-workers and taking breaks is far more important.
What is just as disheartening as the attitude is that when the occasional employee does offer assistance, they usually appear to know absolutely nothing about the product line.
Stood there today with two employees who fumbled with the equipment and shuffled around, totally overwhelmed by basic questions, looking like deer in the headlights.
If it isn't your area of expertise, get someone to the department who knows their stuff. However, I suspect there is rarely anyone around who knows anything more than what is written on the preprinted cards in front of each item.
For some time now, Best Buy has been operating on the assumption they no longer need to be competitive. Maybe this was true for awhile, but with the current economy and prices that don't seem that great, can't help but wonder how long before they go under.