Cancelled my account with AAA due to this company's employee's rudness. There have been at least three incidents where we needed help and each time they sent out someone that was rude and acted like they had somewhere more important to go. Kind of a scam going on with the battery situation as well. The small print on those purchases pretty much contradict what the guys selling you the battery say about the warranty. ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Apache Sands Service CenterAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- Quality Automotive Parts, Service and Repairs.
- Auto Repair & Service
- ACDelco Professional Service Center
- Featuring ACDelco Parts
- General Info:
- Harold Fredrickson, Sr., started Apache Sands in 1956 at the corner of the now Sossaman and E. Main St. in Mesa, Arizona. It was operated by Harold and his young son by the same name as a standard gas station and repair shop until 1964 when an older Harold "Hal" Fredrickson, Jr. became the owner. In 1969, the station began its association with Mobil Oil and continued to grow. In 1976, Hal and his wife, Pat, incorporated and became Apache Sands Service Center, Inc. and has continued its growth and expansion to its current size of having over 100 employees on its six acre automotive complex. Hal continues as President, Pat as Vice-President and their children hold key management positions. This family owned business has been a major employer in the "East Valley" for many years. Stop by our facility for your automotive needs. * Full Service Gas * Self Service Gas Station Our Full Service Gas department is open from 7 am to 7 pm daily. Individuals are available to fill your tank, check your fluid levels, tire pressure and wash your windshield at slightly higher prices than self service. They also have propane available for tank refills. We also participate in pre-filled propane tank exchanges.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (480) 373-8766
- Service Department, Express Lube & Tire Center: Our ASE certified technicians provide automotive maintenance and repair services to all vehicles. We service domestic, imports, motor homes and busses. Our 18 bay facilities can handle a large volume of work to keep your vehicle maintained and repaired when needed. We are an AAA approved facility and offer a minimum warranty of 90 days on parts and labor. Most parts carry an additional warranty by the manufacturer. For Express Lube service we have a direct service line that requires no appointment and a short wait in our air-conditioned lounge. We use Valvoline Motor Oil, but have several other brands to choose from. We offer free AAA inspections upon presentation of your AAA membership card. We maintain a complete inventory of tires at our Tire Center. When visiting our service department, look around at the tires we have to keep your vehicle rolling. With purchase of tires we offer free lifetime rotation. National Road Hazard and Flat Tire Assistance Plans are available. Towing: Our 24-hour a day towing services is available through most motor clubs or by direct request. If you have a motor club, you may find our company being the one to respond to your needs in the east valley. Please call the number for your club. If you do not have a club, we can still assist you. Our company dispatches to our trucks 24 hours a day. Just call - we can assist with jump-starts.
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, visa, master card
- NE Corner of Main St. and Sossaman
AAA Approved Auto Facility
Better Business Bureau
- Recreational Vehicles & Campers-Repair & Service, Towing, Auto Oil & Lube, Truck Service & Repair, Tire Dealers, Brake Repair, Recreational Vehicles & Campers, Car Wash, Auto Repair & Service, Automotive Tune Up Service
Do yourself a favor, especially if you are a woman. Don't deal with these people. They are the rudest most verbally abusive people you'll ever meet. If I could give them -0- stars I would. No idea how these reviews with 5 stars got on here....they are consistently nasty to women.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I scheduled a tow w/ my insurance company and received Apache Sands. I have had them tow this very vehicle from the same spot to a similar location. I was originally happy that they were coming. I was given a window of 7-730am. AT 730 they weren't there so I called. They told me they had a meeting that ran over and they were on their way. They are less than 5 miles from my home it takes less than 10 minutes to get to... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Tonight was my 3rd experience with Apache Sands in the last 3 years. The are always friendly, fast and reliable. I thought previously it was because Geico contacted them for me but tonight I called them directly and the service was just as good if not better than before. Although I hate needing a tow there us no better towing company in Mesa. The driver tonight, Spencer, was friendly and Adam who took my call was ver... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Do yourself a favor, and call ANYONE else. I have dealt with dozens of tow truck companies over the years as a paramedic on the scene of accidents/extractions, Never have I been so blow away by the rudeness and incompetence of Apache Sands Towing.. The driver, James, showed up to tow the vehicle and saw a bolt on the ground. So his opening statement was "I'm not towing this." I explained that the bolt wa... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse