- BBB Rating:
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- We are your residential and commercial glass repair and replacement specialists. Chance's Glass DBA APACHE GLASS should be your first choice for quality glass products and services. Serving Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek Ahwatukee, Peoria, Glendale and the surrounding areas, we take pride in the service we provide to our customers.At Apache Glass, we offer 24 hour emergency board-up and repair, so you are never left with that uneasy feeling of being insecure. Whether you need to replace the glass top of your favorite table or wanting to give your bathroom a new look with custom shower doors, we can provide quality service to you every time.Our goal is to exceed your expectations 100% of the time. Contact us today for more information! ROC291860
- Payment method:
- visa, discover, mastercard, amex
- Serving the entire valley
- If you are searching for a hard to find part for your windows, sliding doors or showers we may have it in stock. If not, we can help you find what you need and get it for you.
Apache Glass and Mirror
- Mirrors, Shower Doors & Enclosures, Windows
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
I needed a new rubber/vinyl seal for one of my windows. I took one of the pieces to Apache Glass to see if they had the same product. Unfortunately they didn't but took the piece to order the same product. It had been awhile since I had been in to the store so I went back to see what the status was. They were unable to get the same product for me so Chris and Harry followed me out to my home to see what they could use as a replacement part. They went back to the shop and within a half an hour were back to replace the piece. Not only did they replace the piece I needed, they replaced the entire rubber seal around the window and didn't charge me for the product or the service. The window seal was more secure and done more professionally then previously. Chris was very professional and courteous and I would recommend Apache Glass to anyone who needs glass work done!
Dont waste your time using this company all you'll will get is empty promises! I needed 3 glass windows replaced so I called them on a Monday for a quote they gave me a qoute over the phone and an appontment was made for Wednesday between 1-3. Wednesday morning I got a call making sure i wanted single pane windows, I confirmed that is what I needed and the guy told me he was loading the installers truck. 3:30 came so I called to see what was going on and that's where the wheels fell off. The guy I talked to in the morning had went home, so another repersentive answered the phone I told her I had to leave but there was a lock box on the house and gave the code so the installer could enter and do the work. I get back to the jobsite at 4:45 and still was a no show so I called again and this time I guy answered and I had to go over my appointemnt all over again and nobody could even find a record of my apointment or seemd to care! I was told he would invesigate and give me a call back. That was 3 days ago and till no call and no glass. I guess some businesses can survive on some of the jobs they get right and dont rely on repeat customers from great customer service!
I had three other companies come to my house for quotes, two came late and the other smelt like he hadn't showered in a week. Apache Glass then came out, on time and offered the best price!! They installed the windows and cleaned up everything afterwards!! If only I had called them first...
The others promised but did not deliver, Apache was head and shoulders above the rest!!
I recently ordered my windows from Apache Glass. They went above and beyond in answering all of my questions and taking the guess work out of window shopping. Everyone I met was so polite and willing to help with anything I needed.
On the day of my installation they arrived on time and finished the job much quicker than I expected.
I would definitely recommend Apache Glass for anybody that is looking for excellent customer service and wants the job done right on the first time.