Mayo Clinic Health System - Red Cedar in MenomonieAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Hours - Hospital: 24/7 Clinic: 8 a.m. - 5:15 pm. Eye Care Center - Eau Claire: Mon. - Thurs., 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Fridays, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Menomonie: Mon. - Fri., 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Express Care: Mon. - Fri., 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., Sat. & Sun., 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine: Mon., Wed., Fri., 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Tues. & Thurs., 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sat., 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Urgent Care: Mon. - Fri., 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., Sat., 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sun., 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mayo Clinic Health System consists of hospitals, pharmacies, nursing homes, and home health and hospice that serve the health care needs of people in northwest Wisconsin, including Barron, Bloomer, Cameron, Chetek, Chippewa Falls, Colfax, Eau Claire, Elmwood, Glenwood City, Menomonie, Mondovi, Osseo, Prairie Farm and Rice Lake. The community-based providers, paired with the resources and expertise of Mayo Clinic, enable patients in the region to receive the highest-quality health care close to home. For more information about services and specialties as well as information about our providers, visit mayoclinichealthsystem.org.
- Cardiac Center - We're proud to be a leader in the treatment of cardiovascular disease. Our board-certified cardiologists see patients in Eau Claire, as well as in surrounding communities. Coronary bypass surgery, heart valve repair and replacement, and major aortic surgery all are available. In addition, lung, esophageal and other vascular operations are performed, often using minimally invasive techniques. Orthopedic Center - Broken bones. Arthritis. Joint replacement. Sports-related injuries. Board-certified orthopedic surgeons work closely with other specialists to ensure that each patient's condition is thoroughly evaluated and all treatment options are considered. Whenever possible, minimally invasive procedures are used to reduce pain and speed recovery. Women's Health Center - Our team of obstetricians, gynecologists, nurse-midwives, nurse practitioners and massage therapists work together to meet the changing health care needs of women throughout their lives. Our services include: complete obstetrical care including management of high-risk pregnancies; comprehensive care delivered by nurse-midwives; gynecological exams, evaluation and treatment; accredited ultrasound services; fertility services; continence services; hormone replacement therapy; and birth control education, including natural family planning. Trauma Center - When it comes to traumatic injury, the right care at the right time can make the difference between life and death. Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire is the only Level II verified trauma center in the region. Service by Mayo One, an emergency medical helicopter, dramatically increases Mayo Clinic Health System's ability to serve patients in rural areas. The rooftop landing pad offers direct access to the trauma treatment area in the Emergency Department. Spine & Neurological Surgery - We specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders affecting the brain, spine and peripheral nerves. Our team has access to diagnostic tools such as neuroradiology and interventional radiology. State-of-the-art equipment such as MRI, nuclear medicine, computerized tomography, myelography and discography are also readily available for evaluation. Cancer Center - We offer a full range of cancer resources, including surgical, radiation and chemotherapy treatment facilities, as well as specialized medical professionals who are skilled at creating optimum patient care plans, including coordinating care and treatment plans with Mayo Clinic. Family Medicine - Our family medicine providers are dedicated to providing complete care for your entire family. Your provider will get to know you and your family and care for all of you for years to come. Services include: minor surgeries; immunizations; physicals for sports, school or employment; well-baby care; acute care for illness and injuries; preventive screenings; chronic disease management; family planning; and Nursing home visits.
- Payment method:
- check, discover, master card, visa
- Allergy, asthma and immunology
Committees on Trauma of the American College of Surgeons - Verified Level II Trauma Center
- Member of the Wisconsin Hospital Association
- Clinics, Hospitals, Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive, Hospital Equipment & Supplies, Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, Physical Therapists, Cancer Treatment Centers, Physicians & Surgeons, Emergency Care Facilities, Physicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics, Birth Centers, Counselors-Licensed Professional, Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiology, Pharmacies, Mammography Centers, Rehabilitation Services, Weight Control Services, Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology