Shady Lane GalleryAdd to mybook
Gifts from the Heart
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Shady Lane is a Palo Alto original providing a wonderful showcase for the exceptional talent of local and international artisans. Shady lane was founded by artisans Alice & Rick Deutscher to offer their own designs and now at Shady Lane you can browse art glass, ceramics, jewelry, fine woodworking, textile art, and discuss these unique treasures with the artisans themselves, many of whom help in the store. A wealth of gift items from around the globe include hand blown glass, Native American jewelry and Zuni Indian fetishes, bronze sculptures, carved rock animals, wood netsuke, specimen quality rocks and fossils, and strands of beads for the beading community. Shady Lane has an extensive collection of jewelry featuring sterling silver, 14k and 18k gold, gold vermeil designs highlighted with gemstones, pearls, niobium, and brass. The collection at Shady Lane is carefully hand selected with each item displayed in an artistic manner in a warm and welcoming environment.
- Acleoni Adajio Ajimer Andrea Menghetti Ann Lewis Athena Designs Baroni Boma David Rosalez Diana Dutton Elizabeth Lynn Moon Evelyn Knight Firefly Girl Friday Holly Yashi Janice Girardi Jody Lyle Manjusha Mariana Maria Torrey Sarda Shimmerwings Silver Forest Stefans Steven Battelle Sue B Designs Suzanne Caughlan Tabra Takobia Tomas Trollbeads Vera Wolf X by Trollbeads Zealandia and more...
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Sharon Height
- Featuring pieces from Firefly and Holly Yashi designers.
- Gift Shops, Rock Shops, Native American Goods, Beads, Jewelers