Winford, John S DDS PCAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Offering the Latest Technologies in Periodontal Treatment and Dental Implants. Welcome to our dental practice where our staff makes every effort to make your visit comfortable and enjoyable. The confidence of your teeth affects how you feel about yourself, both personally and professionally. Perhaps you hide your smile because of spaces from missing teeth. Maybe your dentures don't feel secure. Perhaps you have difficulty chewing. Relax that's why we're here! We provide our patients with the latest technology in periodontal treatments and surgeries to obtain that smile you always wanted.
- Periodontal treatment for gum disease (pyorrhea) consists of deep cleaning (scaling and root planning) or gum (osseous) surgery to remove the pyorrhea from around the teeth that are causing bone loss. Periodontal treatment & Maintenance for gum disease.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, check, debit, insurance
- Located in Methodist Hospital Professional Building at Austin Peay and New Covington Pike.
- Elmore Park
- Appointments,Financing Available,Most Insurance Plans Accepted,24 Hour Emergency Service
Doctor of Dental Surgery
- American Dental Association,TENNESSEE DENTAL ASSOCIATION,MEMPHIS DENTAL ASSOCIATION,American Academy of Periodontology
Dr. Winford DDS
- Dentists, Periodontists