Warford Auto Parts LLC
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Transmissions, doors, Engines, Glass, alternators, starters, compressors, wheels, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury. radios, parts, rims , bumpers, lights, axels, seats, air conditioners.
- New and quality used Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, and Jaguar auto parts.
- Ford, Jaguar, Lincoln, Mercury
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, cash, mastercard
- 1 mile south off 40 east. Exit 6 Warford Street
- Most parts are guaranteed.
Warford Street Auto Parts
Warford Auto Parts, LLC
- Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc, Diesel Engines, Engines-Diesel-Fuel Injection Parts & Service, Engines-Supplies, Equipment & Parts, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts, Wheels, Auto Transmission Parts, Automobile Parts & Supplies-Used & Rebuilt-Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Other Information:
Parking: Street, Self, On Site
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
This junkyard does bad business. I bought a 4.0 sohc motor from Warford that was supposed to be in working condition. When I went to install it, I found that it had bad timing chain tensioners. I returned this motor and was given another motor and an assurance that the second motor was in good working condition. The second motor was also defective (had broken metal and plastic parts in the crank case). I returned the second motor for a refund and Dennis (the owner) charged me a r...view moreestocking fee, even though the Warford Auto Parts receipt says that restocking fees only apply to "non-defective returns" (back of the receipt, note #12). Since mine was defective, I asked why I was being charged a restocking fee, but was given no answer other than "Take it or leave it." I would not recommend this business. They seem to only be interested in people willing to settle for less than what was paid for and agreed upon up front.view less
These people are sooooooooo nice! I needed a alternator for my car (three days before christmas) and they were very helpful and reasonably priced! $100 less than auto zone. I am so glad that I heard their ad on TV. It is nice to find old fashion service and people who really want to make sure that I got what I needed. I will tell ALL my friends and family to call them. Plus they are easy to get to. Thanks Warford Auto Parts, now I can drive to all my Christmas stops. :)