Rafferty's Restaurant & BarAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Established in 1981, Rafferty's Restaurant & Bar is an employee-owned company. It operates more than 20 restaurants in Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Ohio. The name Rafferty's was derived from the internal architecture of its first building in Bowling Green, Ky., and its visible atrium, Rafters. Today, all its restaurants feature the trademarks of the original unit, including brick, stone, hardwood, plants and a unique, openly viewed kitchen layout that allows guests to view the preparation of food. Its menu includes a variety of soups, salads, meat, seafood, side dishes and a selection of beverages. Rafferty's Restaurant & Bar serves in-house specialties, such as batter-fried mushrooms, chicken finger filets, combo appetizers, fried cheese and Good Ole Boy cheese fries. Its restaurants offer gift cards that are redeemable for food and beverages. Headquartered in Bowling Green, Ky., Rafferty's Restaurant & Bar maintains a location in Memphis, Tenn. It supports various community organizations and events.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Jackson - University Area Pd
- American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Restaurants, Barbecue Restaurants