- BBB Rating:
- Mon - Sun 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
- General Info:
- Whether you’re looking for used auto parts or trying to get cash for your junk car, Pull-A-Part Memphis has you covered. If you’re looking for used car parts we offer a great alternative to the average junk yard with a state-of-the-art automobile inventory database that’s updated daily so you know what’s on the lot, and where to find it. If you’re trying to sell your junk car, we offer cash for junk cars and towing services so we can come to you. Stop by our Memphis salvage yard to find car parts or contact us to sell your car today by calling 901-290-4146 or visiting www.pullapart.com.
- BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Jeep, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Plymouth, Pontiac, Saturn, Toyota, Volvo, Volkswagen, And Many More!, acura, audi, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chrysler, dodge, ford, gmc, honda, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jeep, kia, lexus, lincoln, mazda, mercury, mitsubishi, nissan, oldsmobile, plymouth, pontiac, saab, saturn, scion, subaru, suzuki, toyota, volkswagen, volvo
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, cash, amex, discover
- Quince-Oakhaven-Parkway PD
- Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Body Parts, Automobile Parts & Supplies-Used & Rebuilt-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Automobile Accessories
The Farrisview store is full of thieves they do not honor the preset prices online everything is $15-20 more when u get to the register even if you make sure there is nothing attached for examples hoses plugs etc. The ladies are very hostile when u call them on it too.. I had to literally print out the prices at the library for them to honor i.
This business is full of thieves,they will strip your car that has been STOLEN FROM YOU before they report to Memphis police department that they have your car and will throw all of your property that was in your car that was STOLEN from you!!! This business is full of thieves
the prices are a little high for my liking and they make you pay for every little thing that you get. for expamle, i pulled a single window switch for a ford explorer and it cost me 5 bucks. they were free at u-pull-it across town. some of the other you pull places in Memphis will let you just have small things that are not on their lists. other than that the folks are nice to me. they are helpful. you have the ability to do a search for your vehicle on some provided computers. also, t...view morehey have an email program that will email you if something you are looking for comes in. they only other gripe that i have about pull-a-part is the vehicles that im looking for recently have just been picked over so many times that there is not much left. this is not my favorite place but they are the most "hi-tech" of the places in Memphis. depending onthe time of day they will have long check out lines.view less