the prices are a little high for my liking and they make you pay for every little thing that you get. for expamle, i pulled a single window switch for a ford explorer and it cost me 5 bucks. they were free at u-pull-it across town. some of the other you pull places in Memphis will let you just have small things that are not on their lists. other than that the folks are nice to me. they are helpful. you have the abili... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Pull-A-Part MemphisAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Quality and difference greet you at each Pull-A-Part lot. Attractively landscaped and diligently maintained, we have won environmental awards for our continuing efforts to bring the look and function of each location to its fullest potential. We work hard to be a welcomed, dependable neighbor in the communities we serve, and our efforts show every day. Entering each store, you will be greeted by our friendly and helpful staff members. They will lead you to our high-tech inventory touch screen and quickly check what we have on display or cross-reference your needs through our computerized inventory system, giving you all your options. They'll help you quickly zero-in on which cars are currently available, and exactly where they sit out in the lot. In a few minutes, you can choose what you want and remove it yourself. When you leave with all the parts you need, you'll be pleased with your savings. It's a nice reward, and part of every sale at Pull-A-Part. Just bring some tools, and you can walk away with hand-selected, quality used auto parts for less. We invite you to enjoy the Pull-A-Part difference.
- Extra Phones:
Call us to sell your junk car: (901) 543-5400
- We will buy your junk car, free towing - call 901-543-5400. Self-service used auto parts. Car inventory touch screen lookup in store. Just bring some tools, and you can walk away with hand-selected, quality used auto parts for less.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card
- Quince-Oakhaven-Parkway PD
- Automotive Recyclers Association (ARA)
- Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, Inc. (ISRI)
- Georgia Recycling Coalition (GRC)
- Auto Body Parts, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts, Automobile Salvage, Auto Transmission Parts