Metal MuseumAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- The Metal Museum is the only institution in the United States devoted exclusively to the art and craft of fine metalwork. Unlike conventional art museums, it isn't just a place where art is displayed; it's a place where art is made. At the Metal Museum you can see works of art, see artists work, learn the craft and craft the art. Enjoy special exhibitions and selections from the permanent collection, tour the sculpture garden and metal shop and watch artists in the smithy and foundry, all while taking in the magnificent view of the Mississippi River.
- Extra Phones:
Fax Number: (901) 774-6382
Toll Free: (877) 881-2326
- Payment method:
- cash, all major credit cards
- Located in downtown Memphis. Metal Museum Dr. is the very last exit on 55 before crossing the Mississippi.
- French Fort, South Memphis Planning Dist
- Admission Price: Adults: $6.00, Seniors 62+ and Active Military (with valid ID): $5.00, Students (with valid ID) and Children 5-18: $4.00, Free for children under 5, Museum Members and tour bus operators. The Museum Store may be visited free of charge.
- Tourist Information & Attractions, Museums, Art Restoration & Conservation, Ornamental Metal Work, Foundries, Blacksmiths