Lee, Elizabeth H DDS
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Dr. Lee went to dental school at the University of Tennessee Center for Health Sciences and graduated in 1990 at the top of her class, receiving numerous scholarships while in dental school. More recently, Dr Lee has become a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and is a Fellow of the American College of Dentists, which is considered the conscience of dentistry. She also has been privileged to be included as the Top Dentist in Memphis Magazine for the last 8 years. Dr. Lee has studied extensively learning the intricate details of treating occlusal disease and Smile Design. She has recently completed classes to do dental implants. She is an experienced provider of Six Month Smiles and is certified in Tennessee to do oral conscious sedation. Dr. Lee is now a member of the Christian Medical and Dental Association, American Association of Women Dentists, the American Dental Association, the Tennessee Dental Association, and the Memphis Dental Society where she is presently serving as Immediate Past President. Dr Lee has been on 8 mission trips to Kenya Africa where she helps build churches and performs tooth extractions on the tribes people in very remote areas.
- Implants, Veneers, cosmetic crowns, Bridges, Gum Treatments, Oral Cancer Screening, Root Canal Therapy, Bonding, TMJ Treatments, Dental Cleaning, Dentures, Night Guards, Teeth Whitening, Crowns/Caps, Tooth Colored Fillings, Occlusal Therapy, Extractions, X-Rays, Implant Restoration, Partials, 6 Month Smiles Braces, Oral Conscious Sedation
- KOR Whitening, Six Month Smiles
- Payment method:
- Located in Suite 280 of Park Station Medical offices at the corner of White Station and Park Avenue.
- Sea Isle Park
- Cosmetic and general dentistry
Doctor of Dental Surgery
- American College of Dentists/ American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists/American Dental Association,TENNESSEE DENTAL ASSOCIATION,MEMPHIS DENTAL ASSOCIATION
Elizabeth H Lee, DDS
- Clinics, Dental Clinics, Medical Service Organizations, Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Pediatric Dentistry
- Other Information:
Specialties: Cosmetic Dentistry, All Ages, General Practice, Family Practitioner, Aches & Pains, Family Dentistry