The Law Office of Kenneth W. Brashier
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Experience matters. Attorney Brashier can represent you in a variety of issues, including Criminal Law, Traffic Violations (including CDL), DUI, DWI, Gun Crime Defense, Auto Accidents and more. When you partner with Attorney Brashier, you have a major advantage: You have the law on your side. We follow a traditional philosophy at the Law Office of Kenneth W. Brashier: we believe in protecting our client's fundamental right to legal representation in criminal defense matters. For that reason, we fight aggressively to defend that right on behalf of the client. We lay the groundwork for a successful case by providing our clients with the level of one-to-one attention a case requires. This means our clients know us and we know our clients. We kindly invite you to contact us for a free consultation today through our website, by phone, or by e-mail. All discussions between our firm and any potential client remain entirely confidential.
- Business History
- Attorney Credentials - University of Tennessee at Martin, Cum Laude - University of Memphis School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence - Former TennCare Hearing Officer - Former Assistant District Attorney General in Shelby County - Licensed in Tennessee - Admitted to United States District Court Western District of Tennessee
- Criminal Defense, DUI and DWI Defense, Traffic Violations including CDL, Gun and Drug Crime Defense, Auto Accidents and more.
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa, discover, amex
- We are conveniently on Poplar Ave., directly across the street from 201 Poplar.
- Downtown Memphis
- We have multiple parking areas nearby, but most are metered or paid parking. Our office offers convenient wheelchair access.
- Member of The American Inns of Court, and Member of Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Traffic Law Attorneys, Attorneys, Domestic Violence Attorneys, Sexual Harassment Attorneys, Sex Offense Attorneys, Drug Charges Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys, Automobile Accident Attorneys
- Other Information:
Free Consultation: Yes
Nothing is better than someone to speak the truth about your case. Ken will speak truthfully for you in your time of need. He kept me updated on every move he was making. Greatly appreciate his hard work and would highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you for everything you've done for our family.