The Law Office of Kenneth W. Brashier
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- At the Law Office of Kenneth W. Brashier, we believe in protecting our client's fundamental right to legal representation in criminal defense matters. For that reason, we fight aggressively to defend that right on behalf of the client.
- Business History
- Attorney Credentials: - University of Tennessee at Martin, Cum Laude - University of Memphis School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence - Former TennCare Hearing Officer - Former Assistant District Attorney General in Shelby County - Licensed in Tennessee - Admitted to United States District Court Western District of Tennessee
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (901) 509-2126
- We defend our clients in the areas of criminal law, DUI & DWI charges, traffic citations (including CDL related) and Social Security disability claims. Please visit our website to learn more.
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa, discover, amex
- We are on the 3rd floor of the M&M Bail Bond Building, at the corner of 3rd and Washington, near 201 Poplar.
- Downtown Memphis
- We have multiple parking areas nearby, but most are metered or paid parking. Our office offers convenient wheelchair access, and we have an elevator as well.
- - Member of The American Inns of Court - Member of Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Law Office of Kenneth W. Brashier
- DUI & DWI Attorneys, Social Security & Disability Law Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, Traffic Law Attorneys, Automobile Accident Attorneys, Attorneys
- Other Information:
Free Consultation: Yes
Nothing is better than someone to speak the truth about your case. Ken will speak truthfully for you in your time of need. He kept me updated on every move he was making. Greatly appreciate his hard work and would highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you for everything you've done for our family.