James M. Gulley, PLLC
- General Info:
- James Gulley and the entire law firm staff make themselves available for you. Because of our reputation in catering to the needs of our clients, much of our business comes to us through community referrals. We are here for you just as we have been here for other clients for a long, long while. We've been providing legal services for personal injury, criminal defense and business litigation matters throughout Shelby County for 20 years. Our office provides the most professional of services for reasonable fees. James Gulley knows how to negotiate with local prosecutors, and he's tried cases in front of all of the local judges. He went to school at Rhodes College, and he and the entire law firm staff have made Memphis, Tennessee, their home.
- Gulley Law Firm In Memphis — Exceptional, Experienced Criminal Defense For Shelby County Clients As your attorney, Mr. Gulley aggressively protects your rights when you face serious charges such as: •DUI — for traffic violations and driver's license suspension, with special emphasis on commercial driver's violations •Weapons charges — including unlawful possession and felon in possession •Theft and property crimes — from shoplifting to burglary, breaking and entering, and robbery •Drug charges — such as drug possession, drug distribution, trafficking, cultivation, importation, manufacture, sale and delivery •Assault and battery — including simple assault, aggravated assault, domestic assault and sexual assault •Domestic violence — when protective order violations threaten rights typically taken for granted such as possession of firearms, child custody after a divorce and immigration status •Probation violations — such as failure to appear in court or meet with a probation officer James M. Gulley listens carefully to your side of the story, digs for the facts of your case, brings those facts to prosecutors' attention in skillful negotiation and, if necessary, presents your case persuasively before judge and jury.
- traffic tickets
- Pembroke Square Bldg
- Downtown Memphis
- CALL TODAY FOR FREE CONSULTATION: We've been providing legal services for personal injury, criminal defense and business litigation matters throughout Shelby County for 20 years. Our office provides the most professional of services for reasonable fees.
- American Bar Association, National College for DUI Defense
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Attorneys, Traffic Law Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys