Posted: 3/5/2012Provided by Citysearch -
On January 27th my husband took Sadie,our beautiful Golden Retiever to get her yearly shots and on Saturday morning January 28th she was dead. We called the office because we were so upset and in shock we did not know what to do. No one returned our calls, so we took her body to the office. On Monday morning I went to talk to the office manager. She was insensitive and not willing to work with me on the $210.00 bill. I know money will not bring Sadie back but you'd think they would try to do right by us, since it's obvious the vaccines combined by the allergy shot she was given caused her death.