EDIT: Worst haircut ever. I wake up every morning and and again frustrated at the lack of quality job. Counting down the days until I am able to see my stylist back home. Let me start by saying everyone at this salon is friendly, nice, and professional. Very accommodating with walk-ins. I came here based on reviews and recommendations. However, I am completely dissatisfied with my haircut. It is choppy, uneven, and n... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Hi Gorgeous IncAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Full service hair salon offering innovative hair design from edgy to trendy. We use Scruples hair products for base, highlight and lowlight hair coloring. We are a trained and authorized Brazilian Blowout and Keratin Complex salon. We provide complete body waxing services for men and women using only the finest body wax available. Our spa services include body wraps, facials, collagen masks, gylcolic/latic peels, makeup and brow/lash tinting. We offer spray tanning using the world's best spray tanning solution. The spray tanning solution is 100% naturally derived, organic dha, and approved vegan by PETA foundation. It reflects true rich brown tans at light, medium, dark, and double dark color ranges!The friendly staff at Hi Gorgeous look forward to helping you with your next beauty transformation!
- Men and ladies hair cuts and styles. Base, highlight and lowlight hair coloring for men and women. Brazialian Blowout and Keratin Complex treatments. Perms, ombres, bleach & tone and hair extensions, Formal updos/styles for weddings or special events. Full body waxing for men and women including full and 1/2 Brazilian waxing. Facials, peels, collagen masks , body wraps, eye lash/brow tinting, and makeup. All natural spray tanning.
- Payment method:
- debit, cash, all major credit cards
- We are located on the corner of Madison Ave. and McNeal in Midtown Memphis.
- Free private parking. Free wifi. Free soft drinks and coffee. Free consultations. Our friendly staff will make you feel like family!
- Beauty Salons, Hair Removal, Tanning Salons, Skin Care, Body Wrap Salons
John Herron is now at Hi Gorgeous it's a great place I have seen john for about 5 years I am so happy that he has moved up in the salon world he is excellent at what he does. I love ya ...thanks for the 1/2 off hair cut see you in six weeks....lisa..PS this is a really nice salon you did good I will send everyone I know over to you...I love my new highlightsWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I had my hair cut and colored at hi gorgeous by sierra and she did an amazing job. she was very upbeat and smart with her technique. She is very good and new trendy hair cuts. She Specializes in short cuts which is hard to find. She totally redid my look and made me have better self esteem. Everyone at hi gorgeous is very nice and friendly. And to top it off everyone that is a new client at hi gorgeous gets half off... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I just moved to the area and went to hi gorgeous salon in middtown. I got a haircut and my color i messed up corrected by sierra and it looks awesome. I have really thick hair and can never get it to lay right. Sierra hooked my cut up and thinned my hair out a little and it looks great.She also correted the color i had messed up which was yellow and orange because i tried to bleach it myself. I havn't had such an a... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Yesterday in a tight agenda, I managed to be able to make my hair appointment (first time) at Hi Gorgous. My stylist name was David, in which I could choose no other simply because of his past reviews. As a witness to his MARVELOUS creations I now have proof, he can make you feel like your walking on the RED CARPET when you leave his chair. Before my work day even got started with only minutes on the clock, you woul... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Hi Gorgeous is hands down, the best brazilian I've gotten in Memphis. The prices for waxing are a little high, but comparable for the city. Amy is the best, and she only uses hard wax, so NO bruising, seriously, very minimal pain involved. She is relaxed and makes you feel comfortable. I would recommend this salon to anyone. I've only gone for waxing, so I can't really comment on their other services, but it's c... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I found this salon on City Search, I printed out the 1/2 off coupon. I had a great hair cut by David he talked to me and understood all my want's. I really don't like to do to much with my hair..he did a great job. I was in the state of shock, This place was so up beat clean and I felt like I was in another city the man at the front was so nice, David did a great job. The male stylist at the front was doing an unus... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I drove an hour and a half to visit this salon and was pleasantly pleased. David did an excellent job with my highlights. He was able to highlight very close to my scalp. He listened to what I had to say and explained all his prices up front. Although I didn't know exactly what color to choose for my base color, David was able to point me in the right direction. The cut was fabulous, too! My only vice is that i... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse