Hackett Law FirmAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Mrs. Psonya Hackett, of the Hackett Law Firm, has been a practicing attorney for more than 13 years, and is licensed to practice in State and Federal Courts in both Mississippi and Tennessee. Mrs. Hackett graduated from Tougaloo College with an undergraduate degree in Political Science, then from the University of Mississippi Law Center. Additionally, Attorney Hackett earned an M.B.A. from the Keller Graduate School of Management. The Hackett Law Firm began as a private practice on the Mississippi Gulf Coast in 1999. After practicing in Chancery and Juvenile Courts there, Mrs. Hackett went to practice for the Justices on the Mississippi Supreme Court from 2005 - 2012. Mrs. Hackett returned to private practice and opened the Hackett Law Firm upon being married and relocating to Memphis in 2012. When asked why she chose to focus on family and child welfare law, Attorney Hackett responded "It was a no-brainer. I love kids, and I relate to people. I never even thought abou t doing anything else."
- Extra Phones:
For Weekend Needs and Text Message: (901) 244-5002
- The Hackett Law firm is located in Memphis, Tennessee, and was founded in 2012 to serve clients in Tennessee and Northern Mississippi in all aspects of family and child welfare law. We use our knowledge, skill, and expertise in family law to be a just weight -- protecting and defending our clients interests in both simple and complex litigation. Our mission is to be your just weight. We service clients in the following areas: Divorce (contested and uncontested); Child Custody; Paternity Actions; Child Support; Visitation; Modification of Orders; Contempt; Juvenile Dependency and Neglect; Adoptions; Guardianships; Conservatorships As well as, Separate Maintenance & Legal Separation and Pre-Nuptial Agreements. We practice on both trial and appellate levels in all courts in Mississippi and Tennessee, and can handle your matter from inception to conclusion. The Hackett Law Firm is available after hours and on Saturdays via text or email, and will personally respond to your messag e during those times.
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, visa, mastercard
- Located Downtown in The Candy Factory Suites, Suite 206.
- Free Consultation,Licensed,Sat By Appt Only
Doctor of Jurisprudence
Licensed to Practice Law in State and Federal Courts in both Tennessee and Mississippi
Master of Business Administration
- TENNESSEE BAR ASSOCIATION,MISSISSIPPI BAR ASSOCIATIONAMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION
Psonya C. Hackett, JD
- Family Law Attorneys, Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys