Hackett Law Firm
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Mrs. Psonya Hackett, of the Hackett Law Firm, has been a practicing attorney for more than 13 years, and is licensed to practice in State and Federal Courts in both Mississippi and Tennessee. Mrs. Hackett graduated from Tougaloo College with an undergraduate degree in Political Science, then from the University of Mississippi Law Center. Additionally, Attorney Hackett earned an M.B.A. from the Keller Graduate School of Management. The Hackett Law Firm began as a private practice on the Mississippi Gulf Coast in 1999. After practicing in Chancery and Juvenile Courts there, Mrs. Hackett went to practice for the Justices on the Mississippi Supreme Court from 2005 - 2012. Mrs. Hackett returned to private practice and opened the Hackett Law Firm upon being married and relocating to Memphis in 2012. When asked why she chose to focus on family and child welfare law, Attorney Hackett responded "It was a no-brainer. I love kids, and I relate to people. I never even thought abou t doing anything else."
- Extra Phones:
For Weekend Needs and Text Message: (901) 244-5002
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, visa, mastercard
- Located Downtown in The Candy Factory Suites, Suite 206.
- Free Consultation,Licensed,Sat By Appt Only
Doctor of Jurisprudence
Licensed to Practice Law in State and Federal Courts in both Tennessee and Mississippi
Master of Business Administration
- TENNESSEE BAR ASSOCIATION,MISSISSIPPI BAR ASSOCIATIONAMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION
Psonya C. Hackett, JD
- Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Divorce Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys
I must say that Hackett Law Firm has served me well. Every question has been answered, all concerns have been addressed, and my needs have been met. I could not have asked for a better attorney than Psonya Hackett. She is very patient, personable, professional, knowledgeable and thorough. Thanks so much for everything!
I'm so thankful to have had Mrs. Hackett represnt me in a previous court case. She was very professional, understanding, reliable, and down to earth. Thoughout my case, i relied on the advice Mrs. Hackett provided me. In the end, we was successful in the case. Whenever I need anything referring to legal matters. The Hackett Law Firm will be the first I'll call.