Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- Minutes from Memphis International Airport, the smoke-free Econo Lodge hotel in Memphis, Tennessee is close to the Memphis Botanical Gardens. Additional points of interest include: Sherwood Park, Dixon Galleries, Mid South Coliseum, Graceland and Beale Street. Business travelers will appreciate our computer with Internet and access to copy and fax services. Our amenities include: free breakfast,free wi-fi, free local calls and free parking. All guest rooms include a high-definition television with cable, microwave, refrigerator, pillow-top mattress, iron and ironing board. Some rooms offer a sofa sleeper. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Econo Lodge hotel provides friendly customer service, comfortable accommodations and affordable rates to everyone visiting the Memphis, Tennessee area.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (901) 362-6600
Fax: (901) 312-0643
Fax Number: (901) 312-0643
TollFree: (877) 424-6423
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, diners club, carte blanche, all major credit cards, debit
- With a stay at Econo Lodge in Memphis, you'll be close to Dixon Gallery and Gardens and University of Memphis. This hotel is within close proximity of Memphis Botanic Gardens- Hardin Hall and Audubon Park.
- Quince-Oakhaven-Parkway PD
- Hotels, Motels, Lodging, Corporate Lodging
- Other Information:
Price Range : Below Average
Check-Out Time: 11 AM
Property Amenities: 24-hour front desk, Free breakfast, RV, bus, truck parking
Room Amenities: Iron/ironing board, Shower/tub combination, Phone, Cable TV service, Free local calls, Air conditioning, Desk, Refrigerator, Microwave, Flat-panel TV, Coffee/tea maker, Deep soaking bathtub, Limited housekeeping