I was hesitant at first being that the building does not look like much. But the check in staff was friendly. Ernestine did a fine job and even let me change rooms from a double to a king suite at no additional charge! We got a corner room on the 12th floor with a good view of the Mississippi. Room was clean and plenty of space. Not a lot of frills but the parking garage was secure and it only cost $8 a night. All and all I would recommend the hotel. The breakfast....well you get wha...view moret you pay for.view lessProvided by Citysearch
Comfort Inn DowntownAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Comfort Inn Downtown overlooks the Mississippi River and Mud Island River Parkand is located in historic downtown, on the trolley line. FedEx Forum sports and entertainment venue, Memphis Cook Convention Center, Beale Street and the National Civil Rights Museum are also close by.Easy access to Interstate 40 and Interstate 55 make Graceland estate and the Memphis Zoo easy to reach.Free amenities includewi-fi, newspaper, local calls, fitness center and outdoor rooftop pool.We offer free hot breakfast.Business travelers have access to copy and fax services, the business center and a meeting facility.The hotel features spectacular views of the Mississippi River with spacious guest rooms. In addition to standard amenities, guest rooms offer coffee makers, irons with boards, microwaves and refrigerators. The business class suites feature microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, two-line telephones and DVD players.
- Payment method:
- amex, diners club, discover, master card, visa, debit, all major credit cards, carte blanche
- With a stay at Comfort Inn Downtown in Memphis, you'll be minutes from Mississippi River Museum at Mud Island and Fire Museum of Memphis. This hotel is within close proximity of Mud Island River Park and Memphis Park.
- Downtown Memphis
- Hotels, Motels, Lodging, Corporate Lodging, Meeting & Event Planning Services
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
Swimming Pool: Seasonal, Outdoor
Check-In Time: 3 PM
Check-Out Time: noon
Property Amenities: Elevator/lift, Free breakfast, Fitness facilities, Gift shops or newsstand, Business center, Computer station
Room Amenities: Daily housekeeping, Iron/ironing board, Hair dryer, Free local calls, Air conditioning, Satellite TV service, Refrigerator, Connecting/adjoining rooms available, Microwave, Coffee/tea maker, In-room safe
Specialties: Telephones, Smoking, Ice Machines, Transportation, Television, Tours, Tv
I stayed at this hotel in july and had several items taken from my room while I was out. The hotel staff was not helpful about the situation and they handled it very poorly. Other than that the rooms were overpriced and the building is quite unattractive.Provided by Citysearch