I was hesitant at first being that the building does not look like much. But the check in staff was friendly. Ernestine did a fine job and even let me change rooms from a double to a king suite at no additional charge! We got a corner room on the 12th floor with a good view of the Mississippi. Room was clean and plenty of space. Not a lot of frills but the parking garage was secure and it only cost $8 a night. All ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Comfort Inn DowntownAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Comfort Inn Downtown overlooks the Mississippi River and Mud Island River Parkand is located in historic downtown, on the trolley line. FedEx Forum sports and entertainment venue, Memphis Cook Convention Center, Beale Street and the National Civil Rights Museum are also close by.Easy access to Interstate 40 and Interstate 55 make Graceland estate and the Memphis Zoo easy to reach.Free amenities includewi-fi, newspaper, local calls, fitness center and outdoor rooftop pool.We offer free hot breakfast.Business travelers have access to copy and fax services, the business center and a meeting facility.The hotel features spectacular views of the Mississippi River with spacious guest rooms. In addition to standard amenities, guest rooms offer coffee makers, irons with boards, microwaves and refrigerators. The business class suites feature microwaves, refrigerators, wet bars, two-line telephones and DVD players.
- Payment method:
- debit, amex, diners club, discover, master card, visa, carte blanche
- With a stay at Comfort Inn Downtown in Memphis, you'll be minutes from Mississippi River Museum at Mud Island and Fire Museum of Memphis. This hotel is within close proximity of Mud Island River Park and Memphis Park.
- Downtown Memphis
- Hotels, Motels, Lodging, Corporate Lodging, Bed & Breakfast & Inns, Meeting & Event Planning Services
I stayed at this hotel in july and had several items taken from my room while I was out. The hotel staff was not helpful about the situation and they handled it very poorly. Other than that the rooms were overpriced and the building is quite unattractive.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch