- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
Belmont Village of Memphis, Tennessee is located in the attractive Germantown residential area shaded by Crape Myrtle and Dogwood trees, not too far from the Mississippi River. Situated near shopping, restaurants, places of worship and outstanding medical facilities – not to mention everything Elvis – our Belmont Village facility offers a wonderful cross-section of the past, present and future for our assisted living residents.
Who can resist falling in love with Belmont's distinctive interiors and signature programs in hospitality, dining and activities? And when looking for the perfect place to stop and smell the roses, there's no better place than the generous grounds and mature landscaping that surround Belmont Village. All these amenities plus a well-trained and caring staff have residents and their families saying thank you very much.
- Extra Phones:
Primary Phone: (901) 309-0498
Phone: (901) 309-0498
Phone: (901) 614-0549
Primary Phone: (901) 614-0549
Fax: (901) 309-0498
- Belmont Village Senior Living
- Located in the attractive Germantown residential area shaded by Crape Myrtle and Dogwood trees, not too far from the Mississippi River
Belmont Village: Seniorpreneur®
Research and innovation play key roles in developing programs for senior residents at Belmont Village. During the original business-planning process, the company conducted extensive research in collaboration with major university centers in the areas of long term care, memory care, architecture, and hospitality and dining. The preferences of seniors and families were a major part of this research so that every aspect of Belmont Village would be carefully planned with our residents in mind.
Our University Partners
- UCLA School of Medicine – Alzheimer's disease & dementia care
- University of Minnesota School of Medicine – Geriatrics and long-term care
- University of Minnesota – Long-term senior housing
- University of Texas Institute on Aging – Senior preferences
- Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management, University of Houston – Hospitality and dining
This collaboration continues today under the direction of Belmont's gerontologist, a nationally recognized expert in the field. The company maintains a multidisciplinary research approach to improve its service offerings and to anticipate demand.
ACLF License 102
For Profit Assisted Living Facility
Belmont Village is proud to have been chosen as a designated Assisted Living provider for the NFL Player Care Plan.
Our company supports many national and local not-for-profit education and research organizations each year by providing gifts of financial and human resources and access to our communities for research and events.
Belmont Village has been designated an Energy Star Partner for our energy-saving building design.
Belmont Village Memphis
Belmont Village Senior Living
Belmont Village of Memphis
- Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Assisted Living Facilities, Retirement Communities
- Other Information:
Specialties: Alzheimers, Alzheimer's Disease