- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- At Christ Fellowship we feel that it is our responsibility to clear the way for you to come to church. We want you to be able to experience the great music, encouraging messages, friendly people and enjoyable atmosphere that are a part of Christ Fellowship. And we know that your first time at a church, any church, brings up some questions. How do I get there.... what should I wear...what's available for my kids? Please visit our website listed below for easy answers to these questions. Today, we have a large central campus at Eldorado and Orchid in McKinney. Satellite service in Prosper/Celina and online at www.ChristFellowshipPreston.tv . Our staff has grown from the 7 early pioneers to a multi-pastoral/support staff and a faithful servant-volunteer team that numbers over 350 people. More than 800 people volunteer regularly. Come join us for contemporary worship and meaningful Bible teaching Sundays at 9:00am10:45am, and 12:30pm in the Worship Center. Spanish Service at 10:45am.
- churches & places of worship, wedding facility, reception location, banquet hall, churches-non-denominational, support groups, counseling services
- from 75 go west on Eldorado to Orchid and make a right. The church is on the right hand side
- Churches & Places of Worship, Non-Denominational Churches, Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies, Christian Churches, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Interdenominational Churches, Religious Organizations, Evangelical Covenant Churches, Wedding Supplies & Services
We live in Richardson and still drive to McKinney to hear the awesome truth-filled ministry of the pastor, Bruce Miller. The worship is dynamic, the Word is delivered in an authentic way, and our son loves his 3rd grade worship in The Attic!
We used to live in Frisco and moved to Richardson 2 years ago. We searched in that area for a similar church, but we did not find a spirit-filled ministry as dynamic as Christ Fellowship. We love Bruce Miller and his fearlessness in teaching the Bible and God's Word.
Christ Fellowship (formerly McKinney Fellowship Bible Church) is an amazing church family that is truly welcoming to new people, and people from all types of backgrounds. The atmosphere is authentic and real. We love this church so much that we sold our home and moved just a few blocks away so we could be even more involved. There is something for everyone. The Bible is the authority here ... and there is no other agenda. Thankful to have Christ Fellowship in our lives!
Posted: 2/13/2012Provided by Citysearch -
We love Christ Fellowship! Our children love the children's Promiseland ministry, we love the music, the amazing messages, the friendly and casual atmosphere, and the people are very real and caring. If you are looking for a church home, you should put Christ Fellowship on your list. If you have never been to church before, this is a GREAT place to start. This is a place of grace, help and forgiveness for all people. The church mission is to be people helping people find and follow Christ. The preaching is all Bible, the way it should be.
I can't describe what a worshipful experience I have at McKinney Fellowship Bible Church. Maybe its words like "home" or "family" or "powerful" or "spirit-filled", but it goes way beyond that. Something deeper. Something higher. Something stirring in my soul that feeds me, lifts me and challenges me. I would recommend McFBC to anyone who is looking for the real deal in churches and wants and needs God's presence in their lives.
I have church shopped for years and I have had a wide range of experiences. I have been to churches with assigned seating and had the unfortunete experience of sitting in someone's assign seat. "The visitor's sit over there!" I have had church people try to give me make up tips. :o) One church told me that I didn't have the spirit because I didn't get up with them and dance in the isles while another church told me I would go to hell if I did! So much stuff. When I went to McKinney Fellowship and got my courage up enough to get connected into a life group, my spiritual life kicked into fast forward. What a wonderful group of real people who are serving the Lord in a real way!
i started attending mcfbc around 2003. i was looking for a church and saw on their website that they said "come as you are". so i showed up in jeans and tennies and i had never been more received and accepted for who i am and where i was in my life.
the people here WANT to know God more, they WANT to serve Him and they WANT to share Him with the community and with the world. it is so refreshing to be a part of that.
We have made McKinney Fellowship our church home, our church family, for a couple of years now. This church's doors are open to everyone, from all walks of life. The pastor's messages are firmly grounded in God's Word, presented with clear application to life in today's world, but with a strong eternal perspective. The Sunday worhsip services are awesome and alive with the Holy Spirit. There are programs for every member of our family, places for my wife and I to both get involved and serve Christ, an outstanding children's ministry, and room for everyone to use their gifts and talents in many different ways. I strongly recomment McKinney Fellowship.