McComb, MS I stopped there on my way to a larger town due to bad weather and it was close to the interstate. BAD MISTAKE. As with many motels/hotels now-a-days, the staff can't speak good English ( SONIL INC is the owner), but that was not that big of a deal. After I got to sleep I was woke about 11pm with the sounds of slamming doors and kids screaming and runing up and down the hallway. I finally called the front d... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
BEST WESTERN PLUS Mccomb Inn & SuitesAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Open 24 Hours
- General Info:
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS McComb Inn & Suites is located off Interstate 55 Exit 17, and offers clean comfortable rooms at an affordable price. We offer wireless high-speed Internet access, business center, complimentary continental breakfast, flat screen High-Definition television in all rooms, Tempur-Pedic® mattress, guest laundry, and fitness center, with a well trained friendly staff. Enjoy your stay.
- Extra Phones:
Reservations: (877) 722-3422
- Best Western
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, master card, diners club
- Best Western Plus McComb Inn & Suites is located in McComb.
- Lodging, Motels, Corporate Lodging, Meeting & Event Planning Services, Hotels
I stay in hotels all the time with my work. I have found a new found love in Best Western Plus hotels. The mattress are the best I've slept in out side of my house. Im not joking either. They are Sealey Posterpiedics and WOW what a difference from Holiday Inn and Hampton Inn.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have stayed at Best Westerns before and they are typically mediocre hotels that are fine but offer nothing too upscale. This hotel is brand new and FABULOUS! The rooms are spacious and clean and they are very well furnished. I love the marble in the bathrooms. The staff were so-so, but that changes from time to time, so I am not basing my rating on it. Great accomodations!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse