Been stopping here for years on our way to Houston. Wouldn't stay any where else. The rooms are always very clean and comfortable and the staff very attentive and friendly. Plus the fifties decor is fun. Love the Elvis room. The diner and entertainment center is within walking distance and the food is really good. Really a great place to stay.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Happy Days Hotel - Entertainment Center & DinerAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- We are an American owned, family business and our goal is to make sure that you want to come back - again and again. We are very involved in the hotel, which is what makes us different from the rest. Many people ask how we selected our theme and we like to tell them that we grew up in that era and what a "hit" it turned out to be. People of all ages love it and remember what good times and great music they really had back in those days. This is a place for the young and the young at heart. Owners - Larry & Beth Bernhardt You'll enjoy all of our lodging amenities plus a safe, friendly environment and cleanliness like never before - guaranteed! Pure 50's Nostalgia!!!
- Extra Phones:
Angel's Diner: (918) 423-2633
Great Balls Of Fire Bowling Alley: (918) 426-7744
- Angels Diner * We specialize in homemade food that is cooked when you order. We serve breakfast anytime. We offer beer and wine and oh yes, a wood-fired pizza oven has just been added. This is pizza like you have never experienced in McAlester!! PLUS, hotel guests will receive a discount. Bikers Welcome! * Classic Car Enthusiasts * Truck Drivers Welcome *Government Rates * We have recently added security lighting 24 hour video surveillance and a concrete walkway for your safety and convenience.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa
- 1400 South George Nigh Expy * McAlester
- Wi-Fi,Continental Breakfast,Laundry,Pool,Pets Accepted
- Recreation Centers, Sports & Entertainment Centers, Hotels, Lodging, Motels, Resorts