- General Info:
- Here at Transmission Technicians, we perform for you, getting you back on the road fast! Our technicians are ASE & ATRA Certified, serving you with the highest qualifications. We have been in the Transmission Business since 1986 & have the knowledge and experience to fix your transmission right the first time - at a great price! We are strongly committed to your complete satisfaction. Our goal is to get you back on the road fast. We use the latest technology available to ensure you a quick and accurate diagnostic and repair. And we will explain the defects in layman's terms and provide answers to your questions. Why Transmission Technicians? * 24 Month / 24,000 Mile Warranty * Convenient Waiting Room * Free Coffee & Wireless Access * Free Shuttle Service * Towing Service Available Looking for a professional, experienced, reliable & honest Transmission Technician? You've come to the right place. When your transmission is having problems we can help! We are experts in the repair and service of your transmission. Rear wheel drive, front wheel drive, or all-wheel drive we can quickly find the problem & have you on your way! Your Transmission Technicians Service Includes: * Expert Technicians * Fast & Friendly Service * Free Checkup & Road Test * Free Courtesy Vehicle While Your Car is fixed * Free Flatbed Towing with Repair * Great Prices * On-Going Technical Support * The Best Warranty in the Business
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (516) 798-6700
Toll Free: (800) 564-8316
TollFree: (800) 564-8316
- Diesel Fuel
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, discover, visa
- Long Island’s Total Transmission Solution Since 1989
- North Massapequa
- Ask About Our Towing Service
ASE & ATRA Certified Technicians
Transmission Technicians, Inc.
- Auto Transmission, Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Engine Rebuilding, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Towing, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Automotive Tune Up Service, Radiators Automotive Sales & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Consultants, Brake Repair, Automobile Accessories, Clutches, Automobile Diagnostic Service, Truck Service & Repair
- Other Information:
Great service! I brought my 06 Cadillac DTS in to Transmission Technician's for a free diagnostic. Walter and Mark saved me thousands!!! I had been told by other transmission shops I needed a transmission. Well it turned out I did not! My transmission control module was no good. Guess what they found the problem replaced the module with a new one and programmed it right there at their shop. I did not have to bring it to the dealer and wait two weeks to have my car fixed, the repair was $2500. less then another shop was trying to sell me a transmission for! I only have one word to describe Transmission Technician's HONEST! I will refer them to anybody that needs transmission work done. thank you Walter, Mark and Amanda
11/26/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I just want to say THANK YOU for being so HONEST in a world that seems to be so full of deceit.
As a single parent who lives on a minimal income, it can be quite scary when something goes wrong with your car. I have a 1999 automobile, which I depend on to get me to and from work every day. My car was towed to your shop the other day because the transmission fluid had leaked out all over the place. All I could think of was ?I can not afford this- I do not have the funds to replace my transmission, how will I get back and forth to work with out my car?? it was rather upsetting. Then I called Walter, and he gave me the good news. The ?pan? was crushed- THE TRANSMISSION IS NOT DAMAGED!!!!!
Let?s face it, he could have told me anything and I would have believed him. He was honest and that is something that should not go unnoticed. Again, I want to say thank you and I am so glad that I chose to have my car repaired at Transmission Technicians. I will spread the word to my family, friend and co-workers!!!
02/28/2008Provided by Citysearch -
Brought my vehicle back 3 times. Rebuilt the transmission (1st time) 11 month later blown (2nd time) brought it back, rebuilt it again, that evening hose not installed right all transmission spilled all over the floor almost blew the rebuilt transmission (3nd time) One month later, transmission fluid once again spilled out, they say it requires another fix and charged again (4th time). Well lets see now if it was fixed right the first time, these things would not have happened, if it was fixed right the second time, these things would not happen. Now I have paid $1,600.00 the first time, honored warranty second time, fixed their mistake the third time, well now another $900.00 the last time, to never see my face, or anyone I know ever use their service again. Take it from me, take your vehicle to someone who is reputable, and know what they are doing. Fix it right the first time! No trust on my part here, and never to see my face again. I would rather go to a tire shop to fix my transmission.