I have taken my Dog to Mtn vet for years, because he was an established patient thru his breeder. I has O.k with the previous owners 2 owners, but I can honestly say, ""I am ecstatic over Dr. Megan Jones and her staff! They make us feel like family, answer every question I have and never makes me feel they are to busy to answer. I have a cat that had issues for several months. She was taken to a different vet, prior to Dr. Jones. I spent lots of money trying to find out what her...view more issue was and still did not have an answer. After one trip to see Dr. Jones....I had an answer, and now my cat is happy, once again! I can't say enough about Dr. Jones., she has such a wonderful disposition. When I met her the first time....I felt as if I had known her forever. I've never had a vet call and check on my pets after a visit. Dr. Jones, always calls to check on progress. Thank you Dr. Jones and staff!view less
Mountain Highway Veterinary Hospital
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- Extra Phones:
Animal Emergency and Referral: (865) 693-4440
Fax: (865) 982-1441
- Mountain Highway Veterinary Hospital is a full-service small animal clinic providing medicine and surgery, ultrasound, radiology, dentistry and in-house labs. We provide Science Diet prescription foods; Heartguard, Revolution, and Interceptor for heartworms and Advantage, Advantix, and Comfortis for fleas and ticks. We also offer pick-up and drop-off service for our friendlier patients.
- Purina, Royal Canin, Science Diet
- Payment method:
- mastercard, all major credit cards, master card, amex, paypal, check, debit, discover, financing available, visa
- Mountain Highway Veterinary Hospital is located on Hwy 321 (East Lamar Alexander Pkwy) one mile past Blount Memorial Hospital on the right as you're headed toward the mountains.
- Coffee, water, and other refreshments provided in the lobby. Wheelchair accessible.
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians
- Other Information:
Specialties: Pocket Pets, Small Animals