National CollegeAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- The fundamental purpose of National College is to educate men and women for the duties and responsibilities of business life and to help place them in positions which hold ample opportunities for career advancement. The College attempts to instill in our graduates the desire to take initiative in directing their professional lives and the ability to adapt effectively to the challenges and demands of modern business. Our aim is to have the resources, curriculum, staff, and faculty that motivate and prepare students for success in well-defined fields of employment. Career opportunities in business and technology continue to expand for well-trained individuals. The curricula at National College trains each student to take advantage of these opportunities, concentrating on essential professional skills that will lead toward employment in a specific career field. A major strength of the College is its ability to quickly adjust the curriculum, both to reflect the employment needs of business and industry and to satisfy the career interests of students.
- DEGREE OPPORTUNITIES: ACCOUNTING: * Accounting-Diploma * Accounting Office Assistant-Diploma * Accounting/Information Systems-Bachelor's Degree * Business Administration Accounting-Associate's Degree * Business Administration Accounting-Bachelor's Degree. ADMINISTRATIVE OFFCE: * Administrative Office Specialist-Diploma * Administrative Office Professional-Associate's Degree BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION: * Business Administration-Diploma * Supervisory Management Specialist-Diploma * Business Administration Management-Associate's Degree * Logistics/Supply Chain Management-Associate's Degree * Business Administration Management-Bachelor's Degree * Business Information Systems-Bachelor's Degree * Master's of Business Administration COMPUTER: * Computerized Office Applications-Diploma * Computer Applications Technology-Associate's Degree INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: * Computer Network Technician-Diploma * Desktop Support-Diploma * Technical Support Assistant-Diploma * Web Design-Associate's Degree * Information Systems Engineering-Associate's Degree * Information Technology-Bachelor's Degree * Database Administration-Bachelor's Degree. MEDICAL: * Emergency Medical Technology-Diploma * Medical Billing & Coding-Diploma * Medical Transcription-Diploma * Pharmacy Technician-Diploma * Medical Office Assistant-Diploma * Medical Office Specialist-Diploma * Phlebotomy-Diploma * Phlebotomy-Certificate * Health Information Technology-Associate's Degree * Medical Assisting-Associate's Degree * Nursing-Associate's Degree * Paramedic-Associate's Degree * Pharmacy Technician-Associate's Degree * Surgical Technology-Associate's Degree * Administration in Health Care Management-Bachelor's Degree * Health Care Management/Information Systems-Bachelor's Degree PARALEGAL: * Paralegal-Associate's Degree RADIO & TELEVISION BROADCASTING: * Radio & Television Operations-Diploma * Radio & Television Broadcasting-Associate's Degree TOURISM & HOSPITALITY: * Tourism & Hospitality-Diploma * Tourism & Hospitality-Associate's Degree
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, master card, visa
Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools
- Campus Locations: INDIANA: Fort Wayne, Indianapolis, South Bend. KENTUCKY: Danville, Florence, Lexington, Louisville, Pikeville, Richmond. OHIO: Akron Area, Cincinnati, Cleveland Area, Columbus, Dayton Area, Youngstown. TENNESSEE: Bartlett, Bristol, Knoxville, Madison, Memphis, Nashville. VIRGINIA: Charlottesville, Danville, Harrisonburg, Lynchburg, Martinsville, Roanoke Valley. WEST VIRGINIA: Parkersburg, Princeton.
American National University
- Colleges & Universities, Educational Services, Computer & Technology Schools, Business & Vocational Schools, Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools, Schools