Contra Costa Electric IncAdd to My Book
Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- More Info:
- Contra Costa Electric provides the design, installation, start-up, testing and maintenance of electrical power distribution systems, utility substations, high-voltage cable splicing, process control wiring, and also designs, installs and maintains low voltage voice systems i.e. data, fiber-optic and fire and security alarm systems. The company offers the above services as well as contract maintenance, electrical safety inspection and emergency response services for the following markets: health care and educational and government facilities, hotels, commercial properties, petrochemical plants, alternative energy/ solar fields, banks, laboratories, and manufacturing facilities. Offices are located in Martinez, Bakersfield, and Fresno CA. The company, founded in 1946, maintains an average of 500 employees company-wide, is a ISO:9001 certified company, and is a member of the National Electrical Contractors Association. *Contra Costa Electric is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group Inc., of the world’s leading providers of electrical and mechanical construction and facilities services.
- Design Installation Start-up Testing and maintenance of electrical power distribution systems Utility substations High-voltage cable splicing Process control wiring Designs, installs and maintains low voltage voice systems (data, fiber-optic and fire and security alarm systems) Renewable Energy
- Offices are located in Martinez, Bakersfield, and Fresno CA.
ISO:9001 Certified Company
- National Electrical Contractors Association
- Electricians, Building Contractors, Electric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Computer Cable & Wire Installation, Electrical Power Systems-Maintenance