River RanchAdd to mybook
- Mon Closed, Tue-Thu 3pm-11pm, Fri 3pm-12:15am, Sat 11am-12:15am, Sun 11am-11pm, Appointments Available
- General Info:
Come and experience our guided or unguided bird hunts on over four-hundred acres of secluded field and forest at the River Ranch, right in the heart of Central Wisconsin!
Located just south of Marshfield, the River Ranch also offers a long-range target for sighting in your high-power rifles before a trip out west; a twenty-eight animal 3-D archery course (closed for the winter season); nine clay/skeet stations; and a rustic tavern, complete with bar and grill.
- $17.00 per pheasant hen
- $17.50 per pheasant rooster
- $15.00/hr for a guide w/dog
- Chucker and quail availability varies - call for details
- $16 for fifty clays/skeets
- Please call in advance 24 hours
3D Archery Range
- Sorry, closed for the winter season!
*Call either the Ranch during bar hours at 715-676-3365, or Taylor at 715-305-3854 to setup a hunt*
- Payment method:
- check, master card, visa
Located at the intersection of Washington Avenue and Richfield Drive, south of Marshfield.
River Ranch Bar &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Grill
- Archery Ranges, Game Farms, Rifle & Pistol Ranges, Hunting & Fishing Preserves, Bar & Grills