The location is superb. The staff is friendly and helpful. The beds are comfy, the pool is fun, the rooms are clean. What more could you ask for!? This place is great and I will be staying here again if I am ever back in the area. The only thing I wish I knew was you can borrow bikes there for free!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Marina del Rey MarriottAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
- The uniquely modern and soothing Marriott Marina del Rey Hotel is located near Venice Beach and Santa Monica. Visit our Marina del Rey hotel today.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (310) 448-4870
- Meeting Facilities
- Payment method:
- amex, visa, cash, discover, master card, diners club, check
- With a stay at Marriott Marina del Rey in Marina del Rey (Beach Cities), you'll be convenient to Venice Fishing Pier and Venice Beach. This hotel is within close proximity of Muscle Beach Venice and Fisherman's Village.
- Marina del Rey, West Los Angeles
- Hotels, Lodging, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Meeting & Event Planning Services, Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies, Computer Online Services, Motels, Government Consultants, Travel Agencies, Corporate Lodging
Very Nice location. I would first off recommend if you want quiet then request High Floor, Marina side. If you don't mind the street noise and want a view of the city AND Ocean then request City/Ocean View again High floor but be prepared to look out over the parking lot and strip mall... Okay so the staff was excellent; friendly and courteous from the Bellman, Valet, Front Desk, housekeeping and Gift Shop. We had so... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Great hotel with all the amenities. Friendly staff that makes sure you have fun and all the right information during your stay in LA. Also, don't forget to walk to Joni's Cafe (right behind the hotel) Great Food + Fresh Roasted Coffee On-Site. Celeb Hangout on the weekends...Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch