Monterey Regional Waste Management DistrictAdd to mybook
It's a Small Planet, Recycle!
It's a Small Planet, Compost
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Serving the greater Monterey Peninsula region since 1951. Offering waste disposal, recycling, landscape products, electronic waste recycling, paint, pesticides, battery and flourescent bulb collection. convenient drop-off services.
- **Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facility** Items Accepted: * Batteries * Pesticides * Thinners * Solvents * Caustics * Fuels * Cleaners * Varnish * Adhesives * Aerosols * Acids * Fluorescent Bulbs * Paints & Stains * Pool Chemicals * Photochemical * Antifreeze * Motor Oil & Filters **Offering A Full Range Of Disposal And Recycling Services Including:** * Convenient Indoor Facility * Lowest Rates In The Region * Recycling Drop-Off * Reusable Goods Drop-Off * Last Chance Mercantile * Free Electronic Waste Recycling **We Also Accept:** * Appliances * Mattresses * Tires **Quality Compost, Soil & Wood Chips** By the Customer - filled Bag or by the ton **Resale Shop** * Toys * Books * Appliances * Furniture * Household Items * Construction Materials * And Much More!
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check
14201 Del Monte Blvd, Marina
Located 2 miles North of Marina
Look for the sign that says Monterey Regional Environmental Business Park
Free loading for compost, wood chips, top soil
- Recycling Centers, Hazardous Material Control & Removal, Waste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment, Thrift Shops, Landfills, Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies, Landscaping Equipment & Supplies