Marco's Restaurant & Pizzeria
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Marco's Restaurant and Pizzeria comes from a line of family restaurants dating back four generations. He became chief baker after 4 years and took 1st place in a bakery competition with over 100 bakeries. Arriving in America in the early 1940's he worked at his father's restaurant, G. Sardi's Ristorante, in Manhattan. Later he opened The Michelangelo on 63rd St. aside the Copacabana in 1959. In 1965 he came to Lancaster and opened Casa di Sardi's in Columbia. By 1974 he opened Marco's Restaurant and Pizzeria in Marietta and the business continues serving the area the same authentic Italian foods. The fresh bread, used for all dinners and sandwiches, continues to amaze first timers and keeps the regulars coming back for more. Only real veal and chicken are used and prepared from scratch to maintain the homemade flavor. Fresh hand tossed pizzas and subs made to order provide the needed staples of a fast paced family lifestyle. Beer and wine are served table side in the non-smoking dining room. A huge selection of imported and Micros are available in 6 packs to-go. We welcome you to visit us any day of the week and experience the "True taste of Italy." Boun Appetito!
- * Burgers * Cold Sandwiches * Cold Subs * Hot Subs * Kids Menu * Pasta * Pizza * Poultry * Real Veal Dishes * Salads * Seafood * Sides Are you looking for To-Go Pizza and Beer in Marietta, PA? * Check out our wide selection of Domestic Beers
- Barq's, Mott's, Smucker's, Welch's, West-Mex
- Payment method:
- visa, mastercard
- Proud Supporter of Humankind Water- 100% goes to Charity
- Pizza, Italian Restaurants, Restaurants, Caterers, Take Out Restaurants, Sandwich Shops, Pasta, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Average
I have known Marco (and his restaurant for over 15 years! Have been to mom n pop establishments all over the country, and, the world, and I must say... Marco's is, hands down, the best pizza, homemade italian, and american cuisine I have ever had the pleasure of dining out on. Marco is a distant friend and probably wouldn't remember me, but DO eat there! Also a quaint little bar, which is always fun.
10/01/2008Provided by Citysearch -
Ok. Am such a fan of Marco's. I llove their pizza! You can have it made any which way...crispy, doughy, cheesy. Marco and Rob (small guy who is new) make it the best!! Friday nights are always busy so expect to wait for delivery.
Marco's sister works Friday nights and she is really nice. Atmosphere is good for family dining and love that you can get a cold beer with that pizza and sit for hours.
BEST KEPT SECRET.....ask for something called zepoli's...its a dessert that is perfect for the end of a meal and it's not on the menu. (cinnamin, sugar fried dough!)
09/04/2007Provided by Citysearch -
Stopped in to small place on 441 and 743. Was nervous about food but was busy so took that as a good sign. Got a small pizza, was great. The owner came out and was very nice and funny.
Heard they make their own bread so will try a sub next time around.
Sell beer to go so conveinent. Missy.