The Dentists are very caring, very professional, and very willing to get you in for pain or if you think you might have an infected tooth. They are very affordable, Have a payment plan in place. The business is very high teh. They take their time with you and explain every thing in full detail. The equipment is very clean.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Family Tree DentalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- We are a comprehensive General Dentistry office that serves patients of all ages. Most procedures can be done in office, reducing the need for multiple visits to different specialists. We believe in treating our patients like family and strive to always live up to our motto, Comfortable , Convenient and Kind.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (740) 373-3136
- General Dentistry, FastBraces, Invisalign, Root Canals, Crowns, Bridges , Dentures, Implants, Facial Esthetics, Botox, Dermal Fillers, Sedation
- FastBraces, Invisalign
- Payment method:
- cash, check, debit, all major credit cards, financing available, insurance
- We now have 2 locations for your convenience. Our original office at 319 Colegate Drive, across from the bowling alley, and our extension office in the Kroger Plaza, on Acme street between Kroger's and Quick Care. We offer the same great service and providers at both locations.
- In-House Discount Dental Plan available for uninsured patients. Care Credit accepted. Extended hours, appointments available before and after work. Most insurances accepted.
- English, German, Portuguese, Spanish
The Ohio State University College of Dentistry
American Dental Association
Ohio Dental Association
Muskingum Valley Dental Society
- All of our dentists are adjunct professors for The Ohio State University College of Dentistry's Ohio Project.
- Dentists, Endodontists, Implant Dentistry, Orthodontists, Clinics, Dental Clinics
I have always hated going to the dentist because everything i've had done always hurt. I've been going to Family Tree for 2 years now along with my whole family and nothing has hurt!! I have had fillings and a root canal with no pain. The dentists are the best and tthe staff are all so nice. They really make you feel like family.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch