J & J Mower ServiceAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- STIHL - The Number one Selling Brand of Chain Saws Worldwide STIHL is the trusted name for professionals and homeowners who demand power, dependability and longevity from their outdoor power equipment. For over 80 years, STIHL has led the industry through invention and innovation, developing technology that delivers performance, comfort and higher fuel efficiency. From our legendary chain saws to our lines of trimmers, blowers, and more, each and every piece of equipment is built with unwavering standards that have made STIHL the premium name in outdoor power equipment. Your Best Assurance of Quality STIHL Incorporated has qualified for ISO 9001 and 14001 Registration. This means that STIHL Incorporated meets the rigid manufacturing and quality standards set by the International Standards Organization. Meeting these standards enables STIHL Incorporated to ship the highest quality products, manufactured in its Virginia Beach plant, to customers throughout the world. A Greener Shade of Orange At STIHL, we invest considerable resources in making energy-efficient products that minimize our impact on the environment. We’re committed to developing powerful, fuel-efficient outdoor power equipment while using production practices that are environmentally responsible. An Enthusiasm for the Future STIHL is committed to designing and building high quality and innovative products. We are committed to our employees and to the future of the power equipment industry.
- STIHL USA offers a complete line of handheld outdoor power equipment and related products, including: Gasoline Chain Saws, Electric Chainsaws, Fire & Rescue Chain Saws, Professional Use Chain Saws, Augers, Earth Augers, Planting Augers, Gasoline Powered Blowers, Electric Blowers, Backpack Blowers, Handheld Blowers, Backpack Sprayers, Cut-Off Machines, Cut-Off Machine Accessories, Cutting Wheels, Grass Trimmers, Weed Trimmers, Leaf Blowers, Hedge Trimmers, Professional Edgers, Occasional Use Edgers, Extended Reach Hedge Trimmers, Pole Pruners, Multi-Task Tools, Interchangeable Gearbox Attachments, Forestry Brushcutters, Clearing Saws, Wood Boring Drills, Shredder Vacs, Monofilament Trimmer Line, Saw Chains, Chain Saw Guide Bars, and Harvester Saw Chains. STIHL USA Dealers also sell Personal Protective Apparel, Chain Saw Protective Chaps, Apron Style Chaps, Wrap Around Chaps, Leather Chaps, Chainsaw Protective Footwear, Boots, Protective Eyewear, Glasses, Protective Shirts, Landscaping Gloves, Gardening Gloves, Chain Saw Protective Gloves, Hearing Protection, Hearing Protectors, Forestry Helmets, Construction Hard Hat System, Clearing Saw Accessories, Work Shirts, Brush Shield Protector, STIHL Bar and Chain Oil, Complete Filing Kits, Chain Saw Accessories, and STIHL 2-Cycle Engine Oils.
- STIHL®, FARM BOSS®, OILOMATIC®, STIHL Cutquik®, STIHL DUROMATIC®, STIHL Quickstop®, STIHL ROLLOMATIC®, STIHL WOOD BOSS®, 4-MIX®, TIMBERSPORTS®, AUTOCUT®, YARD BOSS®, EASYSTART®, STIHL Interchangeable Attachment Series™, BioPlus™, STIHL Magnum™, Easy2Start™, STIHL MiniBoss™, EasySpool™, STIHL MotoPlus 4™, ElastoStart™, STIHL Multi-Cut HomeScaper Series™, Ematic™, STIHL OUTFITTERS™, FixCut™, STIHL PICCO™, HT Plus™, STIHL PolyCut™, IntelliCarb™, STIHL PowerSweep™, Master Control Lever™, STIHL Precision Series™, Micro™, STIHL Protech™, Pro Mark™, STIHL RAPID™, Quad Power™, STIHL SuperCut™, Quiet Line™, STIHL Territory™, STIHL Compact™, TapAction™, STIHL HomeScaper Series™, TrimCut™, LAWNGRIPS®, Stihl, stihl outfitters, timbersports®
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, diners club, discover, master card, visa
- Canton Road Plz
- East Cobb
- Lawn Mowers, Saws, Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies, Hardware Stores, Landscaping Equipment & Supplies
My $168 bill to service my lawn mower included a $30 carbeurator replacement that WAS NOT AUTHORIZED. I was given a lot of nonsense from the owners daughter: ""the government requires ethynol, therefore we replaced it"", ""if you want us to put the old one back on, you will have to come back next week to pick it up"", ""you cannot have your lawn mower if you will be disputing the $30 on the credit card"". Please... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I came to J & J Mower to pick up my lawnmower today, just like I have done every year for the last 5 years. What I witnessed in the store today shocked me. There was a customer there that was complaining, very rudely, about a repair. He was so nasty to the lady waiting on him that I was shocked. Every year when I drop my mower off for service I am told what the service will cost and that the price is plus parts. ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I took my Honda Mower to J & J to have it checked out. They charged me a $40.00 estimate fee for checking out the mower. I received a call is a couple of days to tell me the cost of the repair of the mower. I authorized the repair and was called again in 2 days to come pick up the mower. The bill was exactly what I was quoted except for the fact that the $40.00 estimate fee had been deducted from my bill. The mo... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I took my Honda mower in to have the self propelled transmission fixed or adjusted. After a $40 non-refundable "diagnostic" assessment they told me it was not repairable. They would only give me a $40 credit towards a new mower. When I took the same mower to a new repair shop near my house a year later they said all it needed was an adjustment and tuneup ($112 total). The mower is working great again - J&am... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse